This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    It is better off if you post price comparison in $ instead of balens since ******** balens are 50% costlier ($15.00 for 1000 balens). Clothes cost $4.50 (300 balens on ********) whereas here it costs ($3.95).
    I agree that lvl 2 gems are cheaper (it's $0.30) but please stop giving misguided information.
    no misguided I never said balens were cheaper I said clothes are cheaper c key in auction just saw 13 balens how much more is cheaper than here75 balens,socket rod 50 balens here 180,sylph skill 150 balens here400+

also could add that reset market 10 balens reset bounty board 2 balens alchemy 2 balens while here 45,10,50 so tell me if alchemy there is 2 balens and here 50 how mch cheaper is that

many ppl just intend to attack me for no reson
    Last edited by senadbasic; 03-02-2014, 09:32 AM.

Comment

In for a penny
      In for (thousands) a pound

Comment

okay, i learned some proverbs:

"The measure of intelligence is the ability to change."
        "Two wrongs don't make a right"
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
          no misguided I never said balens were cheaper I said clothes are cheaper c key in auction just saw 13 balens how much more is cheaper than here75 balens,socket rod 50 balens here 180,sylph skill 150 balens here400+

also could add that reset market 10 balens reset bounty board 2 balens alchemy 2 balens while here 45,10,50 so tell me if alchemy there is 2 balens and here 50 how mch cheaper is that

many ppl just intend to attack me for no reson
          You are using wrong currency to compare which makes it incorrect. Players are not paying balens from pocket but dollars. If there is another version of wartune which gives out 1 balen for crypt key and charges $10 for 1 balen, you comparison of prices will not be cheap to player. You cannot use balen as currency for comparison across r2 and ******** since everyone will assume balen costs are same until they go there and see it. If you want to use balens as currency then use proper multipliers.

Comment

You are using wrong currency to compare which makes it incorrect. Players are not paying balens from pocket but dollars. If there is another version of wartune which gives out 1 balen for crypt key and charges $10 for 1 balen, you comparison of prices will not be cheap to player. You cannot use balen as currency for comparison across r2 and ******** since everyone will assume balen costs are same until they go there and see it. If you want to use balens as currency then use proper multipliers.
            well u gone on different subject u said I give misguided info but I never told that balens are cheaper just saying that stuff is cheaper alchemy at wartune 50 balens there is 2 balens only that is only what im posting prices and compare

Comment

It is better off if you post price comparison in $ instead of balens since ******** balens are 50% costlier ($15.00 for 1000 balens). Clothes cost $4.50 (300 balens on ********) whereas here it costs ($3.95).
              I agree that lvl 2 gems are cheaper (it's $0.30) but please stop giving misguided information.
              Most items are much cheaper after you adjust for the balen / $ ratio...

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                Most items are much cheaper after you adjust for the balen / $ ratio...
                well that's good. I tried it for a week but unfortunately timezone don't work for me as i would miss out on almost all daily events. Also I didn't see anyone strip for tok. wonder if they know the trick

Comment

well that's good. I tried it for a week but unfortunately timezone don't work for me as i would miss out on almost all daily events. Also I didn't see anyone strip for tok. wonder if they know the trick
                  my toon didnt have enough level for tok yet, but maybe because they have different tok? because if you see the x-server rank, you can see their sylphs disabled.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                  X