Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks but no thanks R2

Dear player,

Thank you for contacting us. We were sorry if you feel that way, unfortunately, we cannot dealt the player a punishment since the map is a PK zone. Thank you and we he hope you understand.

The R2games Team
    How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
    Rate my reply MAR 01, 2014 | 01:41AM CST
    Original message
    wrote:

I was hoping you guys can tell me why do I get spam attacks by weaker players in the mine all the time and couldnt even move..... Are you guys going to put a fix on this? It is really annoying to not be able to move for 30 minutes being spam? Is there a balance to this?

Clearly because the question made no sense, so neither did the response.

Comment

He maybe is a high br and the lower ones keep attacking him, keeping him in battle and he can't cart/attack others for more amethyst, and he wants a " cd " even if you win or loose, between attacks.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Its probably their revenge cuz you hit them more than once ?

Comment

Due to Wartune 2.1 patch part 3, There was a ten(10) second timing given to all players who lose in a battle. I think this timing is to make you move or to escape from any further or possible danger which may or might happen. Like R21733316 said, "being spam", it is the lag that makes it look like you are spammed. I think there was simply no need to file any ticked regarding that issue since you already had lags which made you unable to move within the ten second timing. Mind you,when you have 60 Amethyst Core in your cart, then someone attacks you, the attacker can not get any Amethyst, you only gain when the core is above 60 and not 60.

Comment

Working...
          X