losing balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing balens

wth is happening? i lost 62 balens first sent a ticket no reply then after another 2 hours i lose 134 balens! wth is going on i did not click on anything on balens mind u

Most likely you accidentally used it on 20x horse training when your whips is less than 20. It's a trick by the developers of this game so you would spend your balens without your consent. I too have fallen for this annoying trick for a few times.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      Most likely you accidentally used it on 20x horse training when your whips is less than 20. It's a trick by the developers of this game so you would spend your balens without your consent. I too have fallen for this annoying trick for a few times.
      sry but i did not spend any whips at all not to mention i hv 1400+ whips there so there is no way i used the balens there
      Last edited by R22965876; 03-02-2014, 05:45 AM.

Comment

and didnt you click accidentally anywhere? I suppose you will just have to wait for ticket response, hope you get your balens back if it was a bug

Comment

no didnt click on anything relating to balens yea hope so too

Comment

I'm still sure you accidentally click somewhere. I'm not blaming you for it, this game is full of traps, if we didn't careful we will spend the balens on something we don't want.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              I'm still sure you accidentally click somewhere. I'm not blaming you for it, this game is full of traps, if we didn't careful we will spend the balens on something we don't want.
              yea i know but the crazy thing is the balens disappeared when i logged back into the game and when i refreshed just before wb. It just doesnt add up

Comment

Post the ticket number so we can relay it for you.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ticket 49102, 49150, and 2 others i forgot

Comment

Working...
                  X