X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it make a difference if....

Every player gets +10k to their attack?
    If not, who will benefit more? Heavy cashers or light/non-cashers?

Also would like you to think who will benefit more if R2 gives the same thing to everyone.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

not sure about pvp, but ofc some mpd will be
    -West Coast S115

Comment

Was asking about pvp.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

If r2 gives t he same thing to everybody we all will get benefit cashers as we get even more things for our upgrade non cashers for getting free things to upgrade their gear pets whatever it is and r2? well r2 would benefit by happier players = more people coming to the game = more money for them = they ****** richer xD
        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

statistically speaking, if everyone got flat 10k attack increase, people with lower HP will suffer more. However, if everyone got flat all stat upgrade (10k to all stats), weaker players will benefit more.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i say it wld not change a thing...as u are stronger yes...it does not improve your constitution...you will hit stronger yes..but will also get hit harder

Comment

huh why get +10K for pvp? I can't get the point

but if you are talking +10K atk in WB, I think it is a good idea, it really helps the lowbies to hit harder~
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I would say light/non cashers would benefit more as the 10k atk is a higher % boost to their strength/int than the heavy casher. For example, in world boss, the variation between what a level 50 player with 40k br gets per life at wb with no inspiration versus level 20 inspiration is dramatically different. While a level 80 player with 140k br will still benefit from the 10k boost to attack from inspiration, it doesn't magnify their gains to the same degree.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                  I would say light/non cashers would benefit more as the 10k atk is a higher % boost to their strength/int than the heavy casher. For example, in world boss, the variation between what a level 50 player with 40k br gets per life at wb with no inspiration versus level 20 inspiration is dramatically different. While a level 80 player with 140k br will still benefit from the 10k boost to attack from inspiration, it doesn't magnify their gains to the same degree.
                  he said only for PvP tho....
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                  X