Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Good News for Asians and Non US player time will be reverted back to - 1 Hr .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News for Asians and Non US player time will be reverted back to - 1 Hr .

as we all know the day light saving was there few month ago. but its now will be reverted on 9 March 2014.
    For more see

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...us-player.html
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

-_-;

people still didn't understand the concept of DST in this day and age of internet?
    and you forgot to mention it will end at november 2nd. i havent clicked the link btw.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Its simple.... places that are affected more by daylight savings time change their clocks. The server matches the time zone, thats why its an East Coast server or whatever (I'm in East). So, the events like World Boss / Amethyst Mine / Group Arena start on different times that match the time zone. Now, since the time zone follows daylight savings time, so does the server. That way World Boss always starts at the same time for the Server's Time Zone.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

South-east Asians playing on East Coast servers will look forward to March 9th.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          not me, i dont like waking at 6 AM for GB.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It was 8am and 9am for me.

Still preferred the 8am slot.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              True,,, many south east asia player would love to have 1 hour early,, atm WB at 11.30 ST *EAST coast server* for us in south east asia (23.30 PM)

so we could do WB n rest early, bcause many have to go to work in the morning
              I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
              Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
              IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
              IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
              Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

Originally posted by ZeraTul_s13 View Post
                True,,, many south east asia player would love to have 1 hour early,, atm WB at 11.30 ST *EAST coast server* for us in south east asia (23.30 PM)

so we could do WB n rest early, bcause many have to go to work in the morning
                but... but... how about those nocturnal people who spend their life at night and sleep at day? they picked a server with 12 hours difference because of it...
                :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  but... but... how about those nocturnal people who spend their life at night and sleep at day? they picked a server with 12 hours difference because of it...
                  :'(
                  haha,, well what can i say,, some will have the benefit from it, n some can just take a deep breath n continue playing XD

so we continue moving on, XD
                  I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                  Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                  IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                  IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                  Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

Can't wait for daylight savings, can go to bed an hour earlier now. Arena will be at 730am for me now, but that's fine, will be at work by then anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ZeraTul_s13 View Post
                      haha,, well what can i say,, some will have the benefit from it, n some can just take a deep breath n continue playing XD

so we continue moving on, XD
                      well, at the bright side i will have 1 free hour between the dungeon reset and my work time start now. wont be late for tok again xD.

Comment

Working...
                      X