Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sylph sacrifice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph sacrifice

so if we got all 6 different sylphs does it mean we cant sacrifice anymore because no more room?

or do we have to give up from 1 of 6 different types of sylphs in order to be able to sacrifice?

THIS.
    I've been thinking this darned circuit quest lately. When hades finally arrived, seems we cannot have a complete collection of sylph if we want to do circuit quests.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

In Chinese Wartune, there are 2 pages of Sylphs, meaning you can have more 6 at one time.
      Will be updated in the future.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

well I hope future update is soon enough because in few days we get hades and many already have 5 sylphs

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
          well I hope future update is soon enough because in few days we get hades and many already have 5 sylphs
          Just sacrifice the sylph they need the least...Most situations only require one to have at most 2 - 3 diff sylphs. Iris, gaia and AQ for now until ppl can replace AQ with Hades. At most an apollo as the 4th sylph and pan is pretty much useless compared to AQ. No pt in keeping that many sylphs you don't use so it shouldn't be that hard to determine which sylph u can sacrifice.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
          X