The motivation to play Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The motivation to play Wartune

When I started playing Wartune, I was planning on spending $50 a month for what looked like a good game. I ended up spending over $200 the first two weeks, and was disappointed with half the things I did with that money. I was stunned to find out a game would try so hard to make me waste my money. I still spent $50 a month for the last 3 months, wary about how I spent it. Now I see this game is not about earning any accomplishments. It is about selling accomplishments, while creating an illusion of earning what we get. I am sad to see online games going in this direction, but I can foresee every online game is going to start being this way. Our money is ruining your motivation, and in turn, ruining our gaming experience. Bye.
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Its coste make the images mount etc people wanna get payed for deplove, but sametime its should not hurt draw down the price a bit.

Say if 7 road pay $1000 for make a mount sell it to like 500.000 players for $40 its just crazy even if them sold it for like $10 for a +40 mount shoult still be a good win. And problie more some should buy it.
    In the end problie them should earn more mony frome sell it a bit cheaper.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
    X