• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

use google Translator

Comment

respect other pls.
      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

I totaly agree with you, we should all be english and talk english, and the use of emoticons OMG this must be a hack of some kind,
        really how could they use emoticons..

Ofcourse i don't agree, just turn world chat off if you don't like to see other languages and ofcourse emoticons.

Comment

I`m wondering if u can do something about make some rule for speaking only english in world chat because i think without that rule world chat is a chaos .. everyone speaks in his language ! I saw that in many games like that !

I`m wondering if u (you) can do something about make some rule (sorry this is not right, refraise) for speaking only english in world chat(,) because i (I) think (I wonder if u did think about it) without that rule world chat is a chaos .. everyone speaks in his (or her) language (no space between word and !) ! I saw that in many games like that !

Maybe you should learn a thing or 2 before you write this on forum and for the record I aint even english or good at english.

=================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

I really do need to get that auto translator installed...

Damn you all!
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

il faut favoriser la diversité en laissant chacun utiliser sa langue maternelle
              non Ã* la dictature d'une seule langue. oui Ã* la liberté de l'utiliser lorsque l'on souhaite se faire comprendre du plus grand nombre
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                +1 i hate all that asian spam and their abuse of emoticons so annoying cant think of more annoying ppl than them.Mostly staying in party chat just so i dont read their ****.
                can this included to a racism ?

NB : jst asking
                Last edited by lunaria07; 03-03-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

asian oo.. im asian, what you just saiying
                  -West Coast S115

Comment

oh snap its lord aizen run and call ichigo
                    Statagongi
                    server s375
                    br52k
                    lvl 68 archer
                    Guild: IMMORTALS

Comment

Working...