Leaving the game :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving the game :)

I don't have much time to play this game, so I'll stop playing it. I am level 58, and I would like to give away my account to someone, it would be pity to go down the drain. I play on Europe - s19. If you are interested I can write down my stats. I am not asking any money or any other kind of compensation for it.

Sorry to hear that you are leaving this game.
    However it is not allowed to share(/give away/sell) your account. Please reconsider to prevent us from blocking you account.
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!
    [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

I really wonder how can u tell who is playing someone account me or my brother or my friend from across street...

Comment

Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
        However it is not allowed to share(/give away/sell) your account. Please reconsider to prevent us from blocking you account.
        Yet that one frequent forum poster still has access to an account someone gave her/him.
        Even after a Forum Moderator submitted a ticket with solid proof.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

This won't be solved Tartarus, even if you tell people or not, they'll keep doing it.
          Cashers,non-cashers,hard-core cashers, they don't care, they do it every single day without even carrying they'll get banned.
          We both know that games has so many stuff to do, so many events that someone who works won't do all of them daily everytime. ( unless sharing acc is enabled.)
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
            I really wonder how can u tell who is playing someone account me or my brother or my friend from across street...
            If your brother/sister/uncle or friend logs in like from a continent away and you just made a post on forum about giving the account away they might know ....... call it admin inspiration

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
              If your brother/sister/uncle or friend logs in like from a continent away and you just made a post on forum about giving the account away they might know ....... call it admin inspiration
              well maybe I loged in from continent away,maybe im on vacation somewhere or choose to live in another country.... im simply puzzled how it can be proved

Comment

How funny, R2 doesnt act on TOS breaking even when proof is delivered. Many ppl give away accounts or share them but NOTHING happens
                The same goes for other "ilegal" activities..

or didnt this player recharge enough?
                =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                  Yet that one frequent forum poster still has access to an account someone gave her/him.
                  Even after a Forum Moderator submitted a ticket with solid proof.
                  I hope that wasn't directed to me
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    Should it have been?

Comment

Oh, ok than, I didn't know that. Delete thread if needed. Sorry for inconvenience.

Comment

As long as accounts are not being used to generate real money or breakign the game, R2 probably won't bother looking into it... takes too much effort to do something that isn't really needed, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          ZEREF44, I presume?
                          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                          Smart people outsmart each other.
                          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                          TheGuardingDark status: ██
                          senadbasic status: ██
                          oxykotton status: ██

Comment