Mutiny option in guilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutiny option in guilds

Ok, i'm starting this thread because i feel a mutiny option needs to be added to the guilds, this is my alt account (if any of my guildies see this, i'm dead) that i'm using. But my main is in a guild, a good guild (3rd in strength), but the G M doesn't care about the guild. Too lazy to be a G M. a few examples: Guild tree is late, never takes responsibility for her mistakes(blames others), upgrades what she wants not what is needed by guild majority. Is there anyway a mutiny option can be installed in the guild menu. Unfit leaders should be removed, we shouldn't have to leave. The guild members like the guild, we don't want to leaver. We just want the current leader demoted or removed, but they refuse to step down. Install a mutiny option so others don't have to choose, crappy leader or new guild.

Find a guild that has a GM with a clue . Its not the GMs gold that allows guild up grades..its all the members gold.

Comment

Originally posted by imaspy View Post
      Ok, i'm starting this thread because i feel a mutiny option needs to be added to the guilds, this is my alt account (if any of my guildies see this, i'm dead) that i'm using. But my main is in a guild, a good guild (3rd in strength), but the G M doesn't care about the guild. Too lazy to be a G M. a few examples: Guild tree is late, never takes responsibility for her mistakes(blames others), upgrades what she wants not what is needed by guild majority. Is there anyway a mutiny option can be installed in the guild menu. Unfit leaders should be removed, we shouldn't have to leave. The guild members like the guild, we don't want to leaver. We just want the current leader demoted or removed, but they refuse to step down. Install a mutiny option so others don't have to choose, crappy leader or new guild.
      I just want to say, wartune is not a democracy.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        I just want to say, wartune is not a democracy.
        well said
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

this is my alt account (if any of my guildies see this, i'm dead)
          we don't want to leaver. We just want the current leader demoted or removed
          Not sure I understand. So if any of your guildies sees this, you're dead, but at least the majority of your guildies agree with you in wanting the leader removed? I don't understand.

Comment

Can we have a mutiny option in Wartune? Overthrow the mods and we be our own mods.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

There is already a "Mutiny" button in Wartune, it's called "Leave Guild"...
              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Yes, I'd leave so quick it would make their head spin. I was recently in the #1 guild, won every GB for the last 4 months. G.M was a totally useless sap who carried on like a child and tried to use the strong guild for her own personal agenda and drama starting, meanwhile having one of the worst BR's in the game. Ego was huge because all the strong players did all the work for her. Myself and the other top 3 players went to another guild, and have consistently beat them every single GB since. Old G.M had a meltdown and quit, now that guild is free to carry on as they were.

Comment

before I startd to play with the mage, i actually went on a server and made a lvl 32 mage to see if i really like him. On that server the g m was even worst than you describe it here, but he refused to step down. So one of the assist g m created her own guild and took almost half of the guild there, she kicked who ever wanted from that guild and accepted them on the other side. Some remained hopping that they shall receive the g m there. Anyway when the g m finally entered and saw that he finally let her be the g m. All the members who went into her created guild came back and her initiative was rewarded. Nice story ehh? Ohh the guild was by far the strongest on the server in case you wonder

Comment

players always think the top guilds gm are smart and know the game .....and jump to their guilds especially if the gm is a cash player.........then later on they find out the gm is a noob

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                      There is already a "Mutiny" button in Wartune, it's called "Leave Guild"...
                      Thumbs up for this. I'm sure if everyone leaves the guild for another, that guild leader will have to close the guild sooner or later unless they want to maintain 5k contribution weekly on top of their spending =P They also will be kicked out of GB since 1 person's BR can't get them to top 8 guild strength ranking to be selected for GB as well.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by R254013221 View Post
                        players always think the top guilds gm are smart and know the game .....and jump to their guilds especially if the gm is a cash player.........then later on they find out the gm is a noob
                        I am not a noob.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

i agree with this, there should be way to force a Guild Master out of their position.

Comment

I don't quite think people are getting what this guy is trying to say. It sounds like he likes the guild and want to remain but hates the guild master. I mean i gotta agree, who the hell wants to put time and money into a guild and then have to quit because they don't like the G M. They need to make an option, and i think mutiny has to deal with ship captains not guilds, in the game to at least get a new G M AND stay in the same guild.

Comment

Put time and money in to the guild?
                              You you couldn't see that you don't like the GM in 1-2 weeks, did you spend months in that guild and just now you decide you don't like the GM?
                              If the regular G.M quit and left the guild to someone inexperienced can understand.
                              SlyDevil | s374

Comment

Working...
                              X