Recharge Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge Event

I recharged 500 balens yesterday and got the reward, and i recharged today... because it said that it was redeemable once per day but it would not let me claim the reward, for what i thought was a second day. The event is only on from the 3/3-3/3 so what the point of stating that you can only claim it once per day if you can only claim it once in total. Today is a new day in terms of wartune, server has reset etc Why can i not claim the reward?

send a ticket or if u already did, post the ticket no. for the mod to follow up with the support personnel...u should've seen countless such threads looking at ur join date...unless this is ur less than 10 times in forums since u started =_="
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      send a ticket or if u already did, post the ticket no. for the mod to follow up with the support personnel...u should've seen countless such threads looking at ur join date...unless this is ur less than 10 times in forums since u started =_="
      Nah, ive seen them.... just was interested to see whether other people have had the same problem Ticket already sent

Comment

oh and my ticket number is 137477 fyi

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
          Noted and passed along.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

Same problem ticket #49632

Comment

Originally posted by R210893603 View Post
              Same problem ticket #49632
              Noted and passed along.
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

dude, your complain hardly makes sense to me. NO official stated tree reset means new day, while event description clearly says: once per day. all the people on earth know the new day starts at 0000, so you trying to exploit this system glitch to obtain rewards twice more than the usual people living in correct time zone who can not get up 5 AM in the early morning? Does it sound fair?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                  dude, your complain hardly makes sense to me. NO official stated tree reset means new day, while event description clearly says: once per day. all the people on earth know the new day starts at 0000, so you trying to exploit this system glitch to obtain rewards twice more than the usual people living in correct time zone who can not get up 5 AM in the early morning? Does it sound fair?
                  actually, it's normal to presume the event started after the tree reset because the hot event tab appeared right after 00.00. the thread creator complains that he cannot claim it when he recharged after the event tab showed up.
                  anyway, the midnight exploit trick has been (ab)used many times, especially on the monthly events that give tokens for exchange. Do you want it to be removed too?
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yup , I want it to be removed, fairness is essential to assure the game quality

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    actually, it's normal to presume the event started after the tree reset because the hot event tab appeared right after 00.00. the thread creator complains that he cannot claim it when he recharged after the event tab showed up.
                    anyway, the midnight exploit trick has been (ab)used many times, especially on the monthly events that give tokens for exchange. Do you want it to be removed too?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Just to say it doesn't say redeemed on the event which should mean you can do it.

Comment

yup , I want it to be removed, fairness is essential to assure the game quality
                        Well you sir, better not be called Howard as you are doing the opposite of what our beloved Howard Halifax would do. Giving extra every time :P Also in the process you'll be screwing over every non casher in existence fyi. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                          Noted and passed along.
                          Thank you

Comment

Also for your information, I do live in the correct time zone and I did not specify that I recharged at 5am you assumed that. Please do not put words in my mouth when you are foolish enough to ignore the common practice of "exploiting" the "glitch". And I personally do not believe that i have done anything wrong, was just following what the event said: "Once per day". Server resets at 5am = new day. If the event was one time only, why does it specify that you should do it once per day, for a one day event. Hence my surprise at mot receiving any rewards.

Comment

we all know how "once per day" and "redeemable once" works. This is obviously stated as the former, but was coded as the latter.

Comment

Working...
                              X