Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly semantics... tsk

Comment

while i agree it clearly states once per day im annoyed at the fact that R2 didn't make the redeem button say "redeemed" instead it just went grey again as to suggest it might be able to be redeemed again. I wasn't dumb enough to fall for the balen trap as i only recharged once
      Game name - Percival
      S98
      Knight
      Guild - Highlander
      BR - 3 mill +

Comment

Originally posted by BawlsofSteel View Post
        while i agree it clearly states once per day im annoyed at the fact that R2 didn't make the redeem button say "redeemed" instead it just went grey again as to suggest it might be able to be redeemed again. I wasn't dumb enough to fall for the balen trap as i only recharged once
        Thanks dude.... I appreciate that insult, it obviously took Bawls of steel to pop that one out. Good job!

Comment

Same thing happened last recharge event, and they gave compensation. However, the wording was a bit more ambiguous last event which they corrected in the middle of the night. I agree, it should say redeemed to alleviate any concern.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
            Thanks dude.... I appreciate that insult, it obviously took Bawls of steel to pop that one out. Good job!
            wasn't meant as an insult i'm sorry if you took it that way
            Game name - Percival
            S98
            Knight
            Guild - Highlander
            BR - 3 mill +

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
              yup , I want it to be removed, fairness is essential to assure the game quality
              That makes no sense at all. The game was designed based on an unfair model. Wanting to create fairness will destroy the game itself...only possible changes will be to make things more unfair. It'll never change to be more fair if this game is to continue at all =P
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
              X