X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrisarnold94
    started a topic Recharge Event

Recharge Event

I recharged 500 balens yesterday and got the reward, and i recharged today... because it said that it was redeemable once per day but it would not let me claim the reward, for what i thought was a second day. The event is only on from the 3/3-3/3 so what the point of stating that you can only claim it once per day if you can only claim it once in total. Today is a new day in terms of wartune, server has reset etc Why can i not claim the reward?

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Halifax View Post
    yup , I want it to be removed, fairness is essential to assure the game quality
    That makes no sense at all. The game was designed based on an unfair model. Wanting to create fairness will destroy the game itself...only possible changes will be to make things more unfair. It'll never change to be more fair if this game is to continue at all =P

Leave a comment:

• BawlsofSteel
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
    Thanks dude.... I appreciate that insult, it obviously took Bawls of steel to pop that one out. Good job!
    wasn't meant as an insult i'm sorry if you took it that way

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Same thing happened last recharge event, and they gave compensation. However, the wording was a bit more ambiguous last event which they corrected in the middle of the night. I agree, it should say redeemed to alleviate any concern.

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    Originally posted by BawlsofSteel View Post
    while i agree it clearly states once per day im annoyed at the fact that R2 didn't make the redeem button say "redeemed" instead it just went grey again as to suggest it might be able to be redeemed again. I wasn't dumb enough to fall for the balen trap as i only recharged once
    Thanks dude.... I appreciate that insult, it obviously took Bawls of steel to pop that one out. Good job!

Leave a comment:

• BawlsofSteel
    replied
    while i agree it clearly states once per day im annoyed at the fact that R2 didn't make the redeem button say "redeemed" instead it just went grey again as to suggest it might be able to be redeemed again. I wasn't dumb enough to fall for the balen trap as i only recharged once

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    Silly semantics... tsk

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    we all know how "once per day" and "redeemable once" works. This is obviously stated as the former, but was coded as the latter.

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    dude, your complain hardly makes sense to me. NO official stated tree reset means new day, while event description clearly says: once per day. all the people on earth know the new day starts at 0000, so you trying to exploit this system glitch to obtain rewards twice more than the usual people living in correct time zone who can not get up 5 AM in the early morning? Does it sound fair?
    Also for your information, I do live in the correct time zone and I did not specify that I recharged at 5am you assumed that. Please do not put words in my mouth when you are foolish enough to ignore the common practice of "exploiting" the "glitch". And I personally do not believe that i have done anything wrong, was just following what the event said: "Once per day". Server resets at 5am = new day. If the event was one time only, why does it specify that you should do it once per day, for a one day event. Hence my surprise at mot receiving any rewards.

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    Noted and passed along.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    Well you sir, better not be called Howard as you are doing the opposite of what our beloved Howard Halifax would do. Giving extra every time :P Also in the process you'll be screwing over every non casher in existence fyi. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• R210893603
    replied
    Just to say it doesn't say redeemed on the event which should mean you can do it.

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    actually, it's normal to presume the event started after the tree reset because the hot event tab appeared right after 00.00. the thread creator complains that he cannot claim it when he recharged after the event tab showed up.
    anyway, the midnight exploit trick has been (ab)used many times, especially on the monthly events that give tokens for exchange. Do you want it to be removed too?

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    dude, your complain hardly makes sense to me. NO official stated tree reset means new day, while event description clearly says: once per day. all the people on earth know the new day starts at 0000, so you trying to exploit this system glitch to obtain rewards twice more than the usual people living in correct time zone who can not get up 5 AM in the early morning? Does it sound fair?
    actually, it's normal to presume the event started after the tree reset because the hot event tab appeared right after 00.00. the thread creator complains that he cannot claim it when he recharged after the event tab showed up.
    anyway, the midnight exploit trick has been (ab)used many times, especially on the monthly events that give tokens for exchange. Do you want it to be removed too?

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X