Purchasable Daru

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasable Daru

So as we all know, daru is how we upgrade our troops and if we want to do well in solo dungeons/duels/catacombs, we need to have them leveled up (preferably to our level). However, it is extremely difficult to keep them at our level due to how much daru it starts to costs to upgrade them (to get a lvl30 knight it's 405k daru!).

What I propose is a way to help players out but also help R2 out. I propose a way to purchase daru with real currency. It will help players who need the daru (which everyone needs the daru) and it will help R2 gain money in the process and grow as a company. I'm not sure what the rate would be, but I'm sure it would be something like the balen purchasing system where you pay say $4.99US and get x amount of daru, but if you pay say $9.99US you'd get b amount of daru + a bonus amount of daru based off a percentage of b.

Just a thought, but let me know what you all think.

Originally posted by Reckfull View Post
    So as we all know, daru is how we upgrade our troops and if we want to do well in solo dungeons/duels/catacombs, we need to have them leveled up (preferably to our level). However, it is extremely difficult to keep them at our level due to how much daru it starts to costs to upgrade them (to get a lvl30 knight it's 405k daru!).

What I propose is a way to help players out but also help R2 out. I propose a way to purchase daru with real currency. It will help players who need the daru (which everyone needs the daru) and it will help R2 gain money in the process and grow as a company. I'm not sure what the rate would be, but I'm sure it would be something like the balen purchasing system where you pay say $4.99US and get x amount of daru, but if you pay say $9.99US you'd get b amount of daru + a bonus amount of daru based off a percentage of b.

Daru plants and world bosses is way more than enough daru.

Comment

errm the way i see it every major cash player will benefit from this and non cashers like myself will not also this will add up to the already imbalance of cashers and non cashers in the game which will make it even worse so -1 from me and if ur gonna come up with ideas please make sure both cashers and non cashers benefit from them not only cash players and r2
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I understand your concern for non-cashers. Maybe they'd put a limit on how much you can buy per month or something? (then again, that'd limit their cash flow, but it would help non-cashers keep up a little more) Again, it was just a thought. I didn't really have time to think it out as I had to be somewhere for a short meeting.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I understand your concern for non-cashers. Maybe they'd put a limit on how much you can buy per month or something? (then again, that'd limit their cash flow, but it would help non-cashers keep up a little more) Again, it was just a thought. I didn't really have time to think it out as I had to be somewhere for a short meeting.
          no need for limits because limits can always be broken i am stating this idea is highly abuse able also it will create a imbalance i don't have a concern
          and no worry i am not telling this is not right or anything its pretty good if it was like instead of full on full cash player support if it was for like someway that even the non cash players can gain something out of it then its really good but unfortunately i don't see that happening unless u work seriously hard and play for an extremely long time it will not be possible so i am merely saying next time u come up with ideas make sure in 1 way or another both non cash players and cash players can get a little gain
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

There will be a way to buy, like the alchemy system for gold... but for daru, in a future version patch

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
              There will be a way to buy, like the alchemy system for gold... but for daru, in a future version patch
              I read about the Daru Alchemy system, but what I was proposing is buying daru straight from real currency (instead of the Daru Alchemy system where you purchase balens and then turn the balens into daru, cause you could be using those balens for something else should you decide to purchase them). But it's obviously not a good idea if there's no way of helping the non-cashers.

Comment

Working...
              X