X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
    i dont know if anyone has mentioned.... but resistances come into play here. Well.... Hades has awesome resistances to well everything it seems even apollo. So could be contender. Guess we shall see at coming CW
    You are correct, but no one seems to know what the Resists mean at this point. There's a lot of speculation, but nothing seems reasonable: For example:

Gaia Resistances are Fire (25), Wind (-85), Water (55), Elec (125), Dark (-45), Light (-45)

So it seems pretty reasonable that the Gaia will be more vulnerable to Wind, Dark and Light, with a lesser resistance to Fire, better Resistance to Water and High Resistance to Electricity (her own type). Now some are arguing that there are % reductions / increases which I just cannot possibly see as being true. A 125% Resistance means taking 0 Damage no matter what. Period.

But here's the interesting part, Dark has a Dark resist of 55, and Fire resist of 25. So Fire will do more of it's base damage to a Dark Sylph than a Dark will do to a Dark . Fire does have a Negative Resist to Dark, but until we know what those numbers represent, there's no way of telling if it's going to make any significant impact on Awakening Damage - or if it's just a Sylph Arena thing...

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    i dont know if anyone has mentioned.... but resistances come into play here. Well.... Hades has awesome resistances to well everything it seems even apollo. So could be contender. Guess we shall see at coming CW

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
    Smart players will make dark sylph win over amazon every time. Damage while healing yourself is something amazon cannot do. Destroying the opponents ability to heal right, and taking Sunto out of the picture is all things that make lack of damage not as important.
    You're not aware of the Evolved AQ (Cerebus) are you? Everyone is basing the strength of Hades + Aegis vs. that of just the AQ. Here's the AQ Evolved skills:

Magma Eater
    CD: 15s
    Effect: Causes 265%+700 physical fire damage to all front-row enemies, and reduces targets' physical defense by 10%.

Burning Flame
    CD: 8s
    Effect: Causes 225%+875 physical fire damage to a single random enemy, and target loses 2% of total HP per round. Maximum of 8000 HP, lasts 3 rounds, effects can stack.

Styx Song
    CD: 60s
    Effect: Consumes 500 Awakening points. Restores 15% of total HP, and increases damage dealt by 15%, lasts 3 rounds.

Not only does the Cerebus and Aegis have the same self-targeted Heal of 15%, but the AQ gets a boost of +15% Damage as well, while the Aegis gets a useless Slow that doesn't work on players. Again - A win for the AQ/Cerebus.

Now you also mention Dispelling Sunto and the Healing Debuff. Yeah, those are nice - but NOT suited to class wars. The match is very often over with the victor still in their Awakened form having dealt obscene damage. If you're giving me an extra round to hit you with a 220% + attack at 50% Damage just to get rid of a Sunto, you're not playing it right.

The Hades / Aegis will have a moderately higher BR (Just as the Apollo does over Gaia), but it's not so much that it invalidates the significantly superior attack numbers the AQ / Cerebus has, not to mention the damage buffs and enemy debuffs.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    You're talking about what R2 might give us 6-8 months from now. I'm talking about the immediate future with Hades being available this week. Until Sylph Evolution comes out, AQ will be the best pet for a Mage in CW.

Why go crazy now spending hundreds of $ to get the Hades when we all know that it will be available far cheaper in the future, and won't really come into it's own for another 6 months when/if we get Sylph Evolution.
    Same reasons people waste $500 for a wing that has a valvue of $20 and it lvl 1...
    Same resons they also waste hundreds on the special clothing which will be obtained all 3 for 899 balens.
    There's brains..and...there's excessive spending...

Leave a comment:

• ZSleepingDragonZ
    replied
    Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
    Smart players will make dark sylph win over amazon every time. Damage while healing yourself is something amazon cannot do. Destroying the opponents ability to heal right, and taking Sunto out of the picture is all things that make lack of damage not as important.
    Smart and RICH players, for a non-casher(from now on) like me, I'll stick with Amazon Queen.

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied

Leave a comment:

• killa113
    replied
    personally i prefer gaia she ahs huge atk for a mage....but lack of aoe is bad...

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    I agree with zorich, hades is not that great but his upgraded form aegis. Aegis's skills are very nice but until then....

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	archer_sylph.png
Views:	1
Size:	637.0 KB
ID:	1683100

and just see top archer with evolved amazon queen /cheberus. Also see one 400k + br archer with evovled pan so what u say to that.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    i thought hades got same stats as apollo, dunno where 2x more br came from.
    U saw maxed apollo/hades and maxed atoll sylphs?

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    yes i also never heard of 2x more br. i think athena and aegis both around 96k br u put all point in int or str stat. if he think different should post picture instead spread false information

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    not to mention u cant sacrifice sylph if u got all 6 different sylph....so think carefully which sylph u will give up or u wont be able to sacrifice

in future it will be patched but for now only 6 slots

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    U forget about something...hades have 2x more br full enchat then aq, same aegis/cerberusso if u want talk about wut who have better,we shoul start from much higher atk/def when u wake up dark sylph and much more hp in normal mode

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    U forget about something...hades have 2x more br full enchat then aq, same aegis/cerberusso if u want talk about wut who have better,we shoul start from much higher atk/def when u wake up dark sylph and much more hp in normal mode
    You're talking about what R2 might give us 6-8 months from now. I'm talking about the immediate future with Hades being available this week. Until Sylph Evolution comes out, AQ will be the best pet for a Mage in CW.

Why go crazy now spending hundreds of $ to get the Hades when we all know that it will be available far cheaper in the future, and won't really come into it's own for another 6 months when/if we get Sylph Evolution.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    gaia strongest direct dmg spells especially when evolverd in Hercules + its matk sylph which counter 2 classes and will be in future good against mages also since there is skill that lower 30% mdef

all in all that is sylph I choose for me(im mage,going to switch later to critical mage for now im ewd and am satisfied with sylph in all aspects of game)

personally I think all sylphs are good in their own way it depends most how much u enchant them and upgrade them

Apollo have proven to be very good in arena 3x3 very huge dmg aoe delph...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X