• Show
Clear All

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    I sincerely hope most Mages think the Hades is the best CW Pet

But seriously, it's not. Not even close. Consider the following:
    • AQ's Delphic is 440% vs. Hades's Delphic of 310%
    • Hades's Passive Chaos will have no effect, since Chaos can't cause you to self-target, and troops are gone by or due to awakening.
    • Hades's Passive Damage % Booster isn't enough, even at max, to outdo the damage from AQ.
    • Hades's powers to do AoE Dispels and targetted Bleeds & Healing Debuffs aren't useful in the CW format.

Hades will be one of the Sylphs of choice for group Arena and Guild Battle Tower Defense, but AQ should remain the Mage's Choice of CW pet.
    U forget about something...hades have 2x more br full enchat then aq, same aegis/cerberusso if u want talk about wut who have better,we shoul start from much higher atk/def when u wake up dark sylph and much more hp in normal mode

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post

• Hades's Passive Chaos will have no effect, since Chaos can't cause you to self-target, and troops are gone by or due to awakening.
    • Hades's Passive Damage % Booster isn't enough, even at max, to outdo the damage from AQ.
    • Hades's powers to do AoE Dispels and targetted Bleeds & Healing Debuffs aren't useful in the CW format.

Hades will be one of the Sylphs of choice for group Arena and Guild Battle Tower Defense, but AQ should remain the Mage's Choice of CW pet.
    Look at the CN version and say again. There a reason why gaia and hades are the most used sylphs in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Mage = Hades = Cw.
    Knight = Hades = Tank.
    Archer = Hades = Useless. ( my opinion, rather go with any other sylph than hades as an archer ).

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    + amazon queen got highest singel target damage from the patack sylphs. So why should hades be then so much better for mage cw. its like if u say apollo for archer cw is alot better then gaia.

Also i see video from chinese where they can now regulary use runes in sylph form. So who is gonna win dont depend just on what sylphs but ur play style what skills u take and ur runes. Lvl 10 amnesia take tons of exp but it can block for 3 round many skill in sylph form what make opponent loose very much awakening points. Or u can use guardian rune after sylph form what give 50% damage debuff. And archer /knight can use incendinary or apollos shield. So u will need some strategy. Also with the battle guardian system u will get resists to other sylphs what drop there damage further. So sooner or later u wont be able to just 1hit ur opponent with any sylph
    Last edited by R226935530; 03-03-2014, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Mage = Hades = Cw.
    Knight = Hades = Tank.
    Archer = Hades = Useless. ( my opinion, rather go with any other sylph than hades as an archer ).
    evolved apollo /athena is strongest tank , hades /aegis is more on damage just look passives and skills. archer vs archer with hades very strong . evovled hades /aegis will have a skill what can drop attack of enemy by 30% and another skill drop hp by 30% with 50% chance that will be huge. So archer with hades/aegis good against mage and other archer in my opinion. Plus u got 1 good aoe delphic for gb or group arena /crosserver gb later and with aegis get another aoe with aoe debuff drop attack by 30%. So sure hades also good for archer. Just depends what u prefer most. But since gaia/hercules good in all aspects for archer i pick it for myself as main sylph.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Mage = Hades = Cw.
    Knight = Hades = Tank.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    personal preference

Leave a comment:

Working...
X