Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Mage = Hades = Cw.
      Knight = Hades = Tank.
      Archer = Hades = Useless. ( my opinion, rather go with any other sylph than hades as an archer ).
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        Mage = Hades = Cw.
        Knight = Hades = Tank.
        Archer = Hades = Useless. ( my opinion, rather go with any other sylph than hades as an archer ).
        evolved apollo /athena is strongest tank , hades /aegis is more on damage just look passives and skills. archer vs archer with hades very strong . evovled hades /aegis will have a skill what can drop attack of enemy by 30% and another skill drop hp by 30% with 50% chance that will be huge. So archer with hades/aegis good against mage and other archer in my opinion. Plus u got 1 good aoe delphic for gb or group arena /crosserver gb later and with aegis get another aoe with aoe debuff drop attack by 30%. So sure hades also good for archer. Just depends what u prefer most. But since gaia/hercules good in all aspects for archer i pick it for myself as main sylph.

Comment

+ amazon queen got highest singel target damage from the patack sylphs. So why should hades be then so much better for mage cw. its like if u say apollo for archer cw is alot better then gaia.

Also i see video from chinese where they can now regulary use runes in sylph form. So who is gonna win dont depend just on what sylphs but ur play style what skills u take and ur runes. Lvl 10 amnesia take tons of exp but it can block for 3 round many skill in sylph form what make opponent loose very much awakening points. Or u can use guardian rune after sylph form what give 50% damage debuff. And archer /knight can use incendinary or apollos shield. So u will need some strategy. Also with the battle guardian system u will get resists to other sylphs what drop there damage further. So sooner or later u wont be able to just 1hit ur opponent with any sylph
          Last edited by R226935530; 03-03-2014, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            Mage = Hades = Cw.
            Knight = Hades = Tank.
            I sincerely hope most Mages think the Hades is the best CW Pet

But seriously, it's not. Not even close. Consider the following:
            • AQ's Delphic is 440% vs. Hades's Delphic of 310%
            • Hades's Passive Chaos will have no effect, since Chaos can't cause you to self-target, and troops are gone by or due to awakening.
            • Hades's Passive Damage % Booster isn't enough, even at max, to outdo the damage from AQ.
            • Hades's powers to do AoE Dispels and targetted Bleeds & Healing Debuffs aren't useful in the CW format.

Hades will be one of the Sylphs of choice for group Arena and Guild Battle Tower Defense, but AQ should remain the Mage's Choice of CW pet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

• Hades's Passive Chaos will have no effect, since Chaos can't cause you to self-target, and troops are gone by or due to awakening.
              • Hades's Passive Damage % Booster isn't enough, even at max, to outdo the damage from AQ.
              • Hades's powers to do AoE Dispels and targetted Bleeds & Healing Debuffs aren't useful in the CW format.

Hades will be one of the Sylphs of choice for group Arena and Guild Battle Tower Defense, but AQ should remain the Mage's Choice of CW pet.
              Look at the CN version and say again. There a reason why gaia and hades are the most used sylphs in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

U forget about something...hades have 2x more br full enchat then aq, same aegis/cerberusso if u want talk about wut who have better,we shoul start from much higher atk/def when u wake up dark sylph and much more hp in normal mode

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

gaia strongest direct dmg spells especially when evolverd in Hercules + its matk sylph which counter 2 classes and will be in future good against mages also since there is skill that lower 30% mdef

all in all that is sylph I choose for me(im mage,going to switch later to critical mage for now im ewd and am satisfied with sylph in all aspects of game)

personally I think all sylphs are good in their own way it depends most how much u enchant them and upgrade them

Apollo have proven to be very good in arena 3x3 very huge dmg aoe delph...

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    U forget about something...hades have 2x more br full enchat then aq, same aegis/cerberusso if u want talk about wut who have better,we shoul start from much higher atk/def when u wake up dark sylph and much more hp in normal mode
                    You're talking about what R2 might give us 6-8 months from now. I'm talking about the immediate future with Hades being available this week. Until Sylph Evolution comes out, AQ will be the best pet for a Mage in CW.

Why go crazy now spending hundreds of $ to get the Hades when we all know that it will be available far cheaper in the future, and won't really come into it's own for another 6 months when/if we get Sylph Evolution.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      i thought hades got same stats as apollo, dunno where 2x more br came from.

Comment

not to mention u cant sacrifice sylph if u got all 6 different sylph....so think carefully which sylph u will give up or u wont be able to sacrifice

in future it will be patched but for now only 6 slots

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                          yes i also never heard of 2x more br. i think athena and aegis both around 96k br u put all point in int or str stat. if he think different should post picture instead spread false information

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                            U saw maxed apollo/hades and maxed atoll sylphs?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	archer_sylph.png
Views:	1
Size:	637.0 KB
ID:	1683100

and just see top archer with evolved amazon queen /cheberus. Also see one 400k + br archer with evovled pan so what u say to that.

Comment

Working...
                              X