Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gaia Or Hades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    hmm....your theory is to spend all ur limited resources to boost AQ more until we get evolution and then switch to hades and then try to somehow upgrade it with mahra and sepulchrums that you didn't save up since they were spent on AQ while waiting for evolution.

Then there are the long term planner theory which is to spend more to get it now (may not cost much if u have luck since the 39 balen chest has chance to drop the same thing which u need 480 event pieces to exchange for), save $$$ till evolution by not spending and just using limited resources to get mahra n sepulchrum to strengthen their hades. Once evolution is unlocked, they'll have a strong hades vs converters with weak hades and evolved hades will be staying around for a long time after that.

Just cause you want to win in the 6 - 8 mths as u mentioned, u'll choose to forgo your winnings and move to the bottom of the ladder until u get bored of losing and quit or spend more to overcome the weakness. But of course, there's also no guarantee u'll even be playing this game 8 months from now. So in fact, it all depends on what kind of player and situation u find urself in. If you want to spend less and tend to stay long term in a game, there's no harm in trying ur luck with a few chests now to get it cheap and if you didn't get it, hope a future event will drop it for cheaper. Then spend all ur limited resources on hades (unless u plan to stick with AQ all the way). If ur the short term player, just stick with AQ. Its 100% cheaper and u'll be winning till u quit.
    If you've noticed, Mahra and Sepulcrum are getting easier to come by. I have yet to spend any balens towards Mahra or Sepulcrum, and I've got two Purple Pets (Apollo, AQ), a 4-Star Blue (Iris) and two 3-Star Blue (Pan & Gaia). When Hades comes out at a reasonable cost / effort, I'll get it - not before.

The point I was making though is that AQ, even evolved AQ, is stronger in a CW format than it's Hades countrerpart. Yes, Hades will have a higher BR, but it's skills aren't good enough so that the BR advantage can make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ball0n View Post
      he didnt mention aegis skill.

you made me confused
      He made mention of Hades being better because it heals itself and Amazon doesn't. Hades is only capable of healing itself after evolution, and what the posted I was replying to misses is that the Amazon has the same power to self-heal, only with a better secondary effect after evolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        He made mention of Hades being better because it heals itself and Amazon doesn't. Hades is only capable of healing itself after evolution, and what the posted I was replying to misses is that the Amazon has the same power to self-heal, only with a better secondary effect after evolution.
        no thats not true at least not according to ****** wartune blog.

Hades
        Passive:

Frenzy: Every 10% of your Max HP is missing, you will deal 3% more damage to the enemy.
        Curse of Darkness: Every turn there is 10% chance to inflict "Chaos" to one of you enemy, causing them to attack their allies.
        Shield of Dark Light: Reduce Critical Damage taken by 5%.

Active:

Shadow Strike: 170%+125 Physical Damage to one random enemy in the front row.
        Delphic: Endless Devouring Consumes 500 Awakening Points, 310%+295 Physical Dark Damage to all Enemies, has a 50% chance to cause 2~4 enemies to lose 2% of their Max HP for 5 turns. (Cannot be purged)
        Wicked Corrosion: Reduces HP by 76% of Physical Damage for 3 turns.
        Dispel: Dispels 2 Positive Buffs for all enemies.
        Soul Drain: 215%+180 Physical Dark Damage to one enemy in the front row. Heal yourself for 60% of the damage dealt to the enemy.
        Cryptic Gaze: 230%+200 Physical Dark Damage to one random enemy. Causes the enemy player to reduce their Healing Abilities by 50%, lasts 3 turns.
        Devil's Blessing: Consumes 500 Awakening Points, increase damage dealt to enemies by 30%, for 3 turns. However for 3 turns you take 10% more damage from enemies.

Aegis
        Passive:

Spell Absorption: Every turn when you attack an enemy, you steal 40 of their Awakening Points and increase your Awakening Point by 40.

Active:

Enhanced Curse: 160%+110 Physical Dark Damage to all enemies. All enemies attack is reduced by 30% for 3 turns.
        Plague Spreading Sword: 250%+300 Physical Dark damage to a Random Target. There's a 50% chance to reduce the enemy's HP by 30% for 3 rounds. (DOES NOT WORK ON BOSSES)
        Trial of Darkness: Consumes 500 Awakening Points, Heal yourself for 15% of your Max HP, reduce enemies Casting Speed by 50% for 3 turns.

Comment

I will rate Heades if i dont get it for free even if them make SC exchange possibol like Apollo i should never pay 480 events itmes for heades when Gaia is more that engouts.

IF i should get any box for free and get it problie will be one some help my Apollo in Sylph Arena only.
          Is no sylph i should use to fight me like i do me my Gaia or Iris.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i think apollo and hades are just overrated because of awe factor, come on they both are good aoes but amazon and pan are better in aoes too

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
              If you've noticed, Mahra and Sepulcrum are getting easier to come by. I have yet to spend any balens towards Mahra or Sepulcrum, and I've got two Purple Pets (Apollo, AQ), a 4-Star Blue (Iris) and two 3-Star Blue (Pan & Gaia). When Hades comes out at a reasonable cost / effort, I'll get it - not before.

The point I was making though is that AQ, even evolved AQ, is stronger in a CW format than it's Hades countrerpart. Yes, Hades will have a higher BR, but it's skills aren't good enough so that the BR advantage can make it up.
              I didn't say mahra and sepulchrums were hard to come by. I said they're limited resources being that its something we can't get in sufficient amounts to max our sylph grade and aptitudes without special means such as spending huge amounts of balens. If one plays long enough, they'll be able to max their sylph enchant and upgrade it to orange. But that'll take a long time. So if you start on it later, you'll end up max it later compared to others who started earlier than u. Chances are they won't wait for u to start working on ur pet or even wait for u to catch up. And who cares about CW which is only once a month. Surely you aren't going to decide something is better just cause it performs better in minority of the events and performs worse in majority of the events.

Like what I mentioned in my last paragraph, it is advisable to get things earlier (but not necessary when they first come out if there is a chance to get it for a cheaper or reasonable price) and start working on them. Once you've fallen behind, its hard to catch up without having to spend more $$$. Also, the things you work on depends on your situation too since if you're a short term player, no sense in working on a pet which u only can see the results of after a yr by which time you won't even be playing anymore. Furthermore, hades skill is better in PVE and PVP when battle guardians come out. With resists, most sylphs won't be as painful as they are now in PVP, but the effectiveness of hade's DoTs does not diminish much, hence one just needs to last long enough to awaken and slap a few curses on the enemy to bleed out their hp. Not to mention the chaos effect helps u make the enemies target their allies which is the same as dodging their dmg.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Look at the CN version and say again. There a reason why gaia and hades are the most used sylphs in the game.
                Mages use Cerebus in CW even in CN, check out videos from sq 91 wan(on the bottom right of the website)

Comment

Working...
                X