Clear All

• R254300905
    started a topic Gaia Or Hades

Gaia Or Hades

Which is better and thanks

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Look at the CN version and say again. There a reason why gaia and hades are the most used sylphs in the game.
    Mages use Cerebus in CW even in CN, check out videos from sq 91 wan(on the bottom right of the website)

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    If you've noticed, Mahra and Sepulcrum are getting easier to come by. I have yet to spend any balens towards Mahra or Sepulcrum, and I've got two Purple Pets (Apollo, AQ), a 4-Star Blue (Iris) and two 3-Star Blue (Pan & Gaia). When Hades comes out at a reasonable cost / effort, I'll get it - not before.

The point I was making though is that AQ, even evolved AQ, is stronger in a CW format than it's Hades countrerpart. Yes, Hades will have a higher BR, but it's skills aren't good enough so that the BR advantage can make it up.
    I didn't say mahra and sepulchrums were hard to come by. I said they're limited resources being that its something we can't get in sufficient amounts to max our sylph grade and aptitudes without special means such as spending huge amounts of balens. If one plays long enough, they'll be able to max their sylph enchant and upgrade it to orange. But that'll take a long time. So if you start on it later, you'll end up max it later compared to others who started earlier than u. Chances are they won't wait for u to start working on ur pet or even wait for u to catch up. And who cares about CW which is only once a month. Surely you aren't going to decide something is better just cause it performs better in minority of the events and performs worse in majority of the events.

Like what I mentioned in my last paragraph, it is advisable to get things earlier (but not necessary when they first come out if there is a chance to get it for a cheaper or reasonable price) and start working on them. Once you've fallen behind, its hard to catch up without having to spend more $$$. Also, the things you work on depends on your situation too since if you're a short term player, no sense in working on a pet which u only can see the results of after a yr by which time you won't even be playing anymore. Furthermore, hades skill is better in PVE and PVP when battle guardians come out. With resists, most sylphs won't be as painful as they are now in PVP, but the effectiveness of hade's DoTs does not diminish much, hence one just needs to last long enough to awaken and slap a few curses on the enemy to bleed out their hp. Not to mention the chaos effect helps u make the enemies target their allies which is the same as dodging their dmg.

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    i think apollo and hades are just overrated because of awe factor, come on they both are good aoes but amazon and pan are better in aoes too

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    I will rate Heades if i dont get it for free even if them make SC exchange possibol like Apollo i should never pay 480 events itmes for heades when Gaia is more that engouts.

IF i should get any box for free and get it problie will be one some help my Apollo in Sylph Arena only.
    Is no sylph i should use to fight me like i do me my Gaia or Iris.

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    He made mention of Hades being better because it heals itself and Amazon doesn't. Hades is only capable of healing itself after evolution, and what the posted I was replying to misses is that the Amazon has the same power to self-heal, only with a better secondary effect after evolution.
    no thats not true at least not according to ****** wartune blog.

Hades
    Passive:

Frenzy: Every 10% of your Max HP is missing, you will deal 3% more damage to the enemy.
    Curse of Darkness: Every turn there is 10% chance to inflict "Chaos" to one of you enemy, causing them to attack their allies.
    Shield of Dark Light: Reduce Critical Damage taken by 5%.

Active:

Shadow Strike: 170%+125 Physical Damage to one random enemy in the front row.
    Delphic: Endless Devouring Consumes 500 Awakening Points, 310%+295 Physical Dark Damage to all Enemies, has a 50% chance to cause 2~4 enemies to lose 2% of their Max HP for 5 turns. (Cannot be purged)
    Wicked Corrosion: Reduces HP by 76% of Physical Damage for 3 turns.
    Dispel: Dispels 2 Positive Buffs for all enemies.
    Soul Drain: 215%+180 Physical Dark Damage to one enemy in the front row. Heal yourself for 60% of the damage dealt to the enemy.
    Cryptic Gaze: 230%+200 Physical Dark Damage to one random enemy. Causes the enemy player to reduce their Healing Abilities by 50%, lasts 3 turns.
    Devil's Blessing: Consumes 500 Awakening Points, increase damage dealt to enemies by 30%, for 3 turns. However for 3 turns you take 10% more damage from enemies.

Aegis
    Passive:

Spell Absorption: Every turn when you attack an enemy, you steal 40 of their Awakening Points and increase your Awakening Point by 40.

Active:

Enhanced Curse: 160%+110 Physical Dark Damage to all enemies. All enemies attack is reduced by 30% for 3 turns.
    Plague Spreading Sword: 250%+300 Physical Dark damage to a Random Target. There's a 50% chance to reduce the enemy's HP by 30% for 3 rounds. (DOES NOT WORK ON BOSSES)
    Trial of Darkness: Consumes 500 Awakening Points, Heal yourself for 15% of your Max HP, reduce enemies Casting Speed by 50% for 3 turns.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by ball0n View Post
    he didnt mention aegis skill.

you made me confused
    He made mention of Hades being better because it heals itself and Amazon doesn't. Hades is only capable of healing itself after evolution, and what the posted I was replying to misses is that the Amazon has the same power to self-heal, only with a better secondary effect after evolution.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    hmm....your theory is to spend all ur limited resources to boost AQ more until we get evolution and then switch to hades and then try to somehow upgrade it with mahra and sepulchrums that you didn't save up since they were spent on AQ while waiting for evolution.

Then there are the long term planner theory which is to spend more to get it now (may not cost much if u have luck since the 39 balen chest has chance to drop the same thing which u need 480 event pieces to exchange for), save $$$ till evolution by not spending and just using limited resources to get mahra n sepulchrum to strengthen their hades. Once evolution is unlocked, they'll have a strong hades vs converters with weak hades and evolved hades will be staying around for a long time after that.

Just cause you want to win in the 6 - 8 mths as u mentioned, u'll choose to forgo your winnings and move to the bottom of the ladder until u get bored of losing and quit or spend more to overcome the weakness. But of course, there's also no guarantee u'll even be playing this game 8 months from now. So in fact, it all depends on what kind of player and situation u find urself in. If you want to spend less and tend to stay long term in a game, there's no harm in trying ur luck with a few chests now to get it cheap and if you didn't get it, hope a future event will drop it for cheaper. Then spend all ur limited resources on hades (unless u plan to stick with AQ all the way). If ur the short term player, just stick with AQ. Its 100% cheaper and u'll be winning till u quit.
    If you've noticed, Mahra and Sepulcrum are getting easier to come by. I have yet to spend any balens towards Mahra or Sepulcrum, and I've got two Purple Pets (Apollo, AQ), a 4-Star Blue (Iris) and two 3-Star Blue (Pan & Gaia). When Hades comes out at a reasonable cost / effort, I'll get it - not before.

The point I was making though is that AQ, even evolved AQ, is stronger in a CW format than it's Hades countrerpart. Yes, Hades will have a higher BR, but it's skills aren't good enough so that the BR advantage can make it up.

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    The resistances are just a sylph arena thing.

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    so theoretically you debated me, but realistically you still by my side.

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
    ye would be good if u check lol. Just cause alot have gaia equipped it does not mean they use it in pvp evrywhere. I see alot top players if u look on different servers in sylph rankings they have 2 or 3 different evolved sylphs all max stats.

However im only going with gaia as main sylph since i by no means can afford upgrading multiple sylphs. And fact is the sylphs start to shine once u got them on max br. If i compare 20k sylph with 40k br sylph already with 20k br one u do almost no damage in sylph mode to the 40k one, even if u got 10k higher br then the one with 40k br sylph wont change alot.

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    Originally posted by Halifax View Post
    I can imagine many pip who dream of dark sylph will come back to forum to complain how weak it is , people always afraid to face the fact that chinese players already show us which sylph is most useful/powerful by checking their leaderboard.
    ye would be good if u check lol. Just cause alot have gaia equipped it does not mean they use it in pvp evrywhere. I see alot top players if u look on different servers in sylph rankings they have 2 or 3 different evolved sylphs all max stats.

However im only going with gaia as main sylph since i by no means can afford upgrading multiple sylphs. And fact is the sylphs start to shine once u got them on max br. If i compare 20k sylph with 40k br sylph already with 20k br one u do almost no damage in sylph mode to the 40k one, even if u got 10k higher br then the one with 40k br sylph wont change alot.

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    I can imagine many pip who dream of dark sylph will come back to forum to complain how weak it is , people always afraid to face the fact that chinese players already show us which sylph is most useful/powerful by checking their leaderboard.

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    evovled hades (aegis) gonna be very strong in all aspects of pvp not because its pattack but because of the skills. Ok archer will have at most about 10k more pdef then mdef u see it in cn version to with 400k + br archers. And if they got 600k hp as on the screenshot i posted and aegis can drop hp by 30% well guess what u can drop his hp by 180k for 3 rounds how huge is that? he will only have 420k of 600k hp + u got a skill reduce his attack by 30%. ok if other archer take gaia he get matk but that gets reduced by 30%. Now who is gonna deal more damage patack aegis or matck hercules with 30% reduced hp and attack.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    evolved apollo /athena is strongest tank , hades /aegis is more on damage just look passives and skills. archer vs archer with hades very strong . evovled hades /aegis will have a skill what can drop attack of enemy by 30% and another skill drop hp by 30% with 50% chance that will be huge. So archer with hades/aegis good against mage and other archer in my opinion. Plus u got 1 good aoe delphic for gb or group arena /crosserver gb later and with aegis get another aoe with aoe debuff drop attack by 30%. So sure hades also good for archer. Just depends what u prefer most. But since gaia/hercules good in all aspects for archer i pick it for myself as main sylph.
    Pft...more patk against a class that focuses more on pdef than mdef during cw? few archers choose to boost their mdef more than their pdef in case you didn't know since boosting mdef just to fight against 1/3 of the char po pu lation is just bad investment. Against classes who tend to build more on pdef and lag behind on their mdef, its always better to get matk. Gaia/Apollo or me the evolved apollo =P (just kidding), but these 2 sylphs remain the most useful out of the bunch of sylphs. Hades/AQ only gd for mages in CW and pretty much useless elsewhere.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74999[/ATTACH]

and just see top archer with evolved amazon queen /cheberus. Also see one 400k + br archer with evovled pan so what u say to that.
    You should've posted a screenshot of that person's ranking as well as the top few players and their sylphs. Just because there's one or 2 exception doesn't automatically make them good choices as sylphs. There are always few reasons for exceptions. Mega cashers who just somehow like those sylphs and prefer to use them and still survive since they can make their char so strong that the sylph's dmg will be equally painful since its based on a player's strength. Another reason will be they're intellectually challenged and choose to get a sylph that gives more patk because they believe aside from being able to kill paper mages easier, they'll somehow overcome the high pdef of archer and knights only to find out they're adding 19k patk to their 30 - 40k patk against an opponent with 30+k pdef instead of getting 19k matk boosted by their 30 - 40k patk converted to matk vs that same player's 20k mdef. Wonder which gap will deal more dmg in a fight and considering the 2nd situation will generally happen 67% of the time based on statistical probability....last reason I could think of is that they're so skilled with those exceptional sylphs that they can somehow defeat a heavier casher than them based on their skills (which I highly doubt this to be the case).

You're talking about what R2 might give us 6-8 months from now. I'm talking about the immediate future with Hades being available this week. Until Sylph Evolution comes out, AQ will be the best pet for a Mage in CW.

Why go crazy now spending hundreds of $ to get the Hades when we all know that it will be available far cheaper in the future, and won't really come into it's own for another 6 months when/if we get Sylph Evolution.
    hmm....your theory is to spend all ur limited resources to boost AQ more until we get evolution and then switch to hades and then try to somehow upgrade it with mahra and sepulchrums that you didn't save up since they were spent on AQ while waiting for evolution.

Then there are the long term planner theory which is to spend more to get it now (may not cost much if u have luck since the 39 balen chest has chance to drop the same thing which u need 480 event pieces to exchange for), save $$$ till evolution by not spending and just using limited resources to get mahra n sepulchrum to strengthen their hades. Once evolution is unlocked, they'll have a strong hades vs converters with weak hades and evolved hades will be staying around for a long time after that.

Just cause you want to win in the 6 - 8 mths as u mentioned, u'll choose to forgo your winnings and move to the bottom of the ladder until u get bored of losing and quit or spend more to overcome the weakness. But of course, there's also no guarantee u'll even be playing this game 8 months from now. So in fact, it all depends on what kind of player and situation u find urself in. If you want to spend less and tend to stay long term in a game, there's no harm in trying ur luck with a few chests now to get it cheap and if you didn't get it, hope a future event will drop it for cheaper. Then spend all ur limited resources on hades (unless u plan to stick with AQ all the way). If ur the short term player, just stick with AQ. Its 100% cheaper and u'll be winning till u quit.

Leave a comment:

• ball0n
    replied
    he didnt mention aegis skill.

You're not aware of the Evolved AQ (Cerebus) are you? Everyone is basing the strength of Hades + Aegis vs. that of just the AQ. Here's the AQ Evolved skills:

Magma Eater
    CD: 15s
    Effect: Causes 265%+700 physical fire damage to all front-row enemies, and reduces targets' physical defense by 10%.

Burning Flame
    CD: 8s
    Effect: Causes 225%+875 physical fire damage to a single random enemy, and target loses 2% of total HP per round. Maximum of 8000 HP, lasts 3 rounds, effects can stack.

Styx Song
    CD: 60s
    Effect: Consumes 500 Awakening points. Restores 15% of total HP, and increases damage dealt by 15%, lasts 3 rounds.

Not only does the Cerebus and Aegis have the same self-targeted Heal of 15%, but the AQ gets a boost of +15% Damage as well, while the Aegis gets a useless Slow that doesn't work on players. Again - A win for the AQ/Cerebus.

Now you also mention Dispelling Sunto and the Healing Debuff. Yeah, those are nice - but NOT suited to class wars. The match is very often over with the victor still in their Awakened form having dealt obscene damage. If you're giving me an extra round to hit you with a 220% + attack at 50% Damage just to get rid of a Sunto, you're not playing it right.

The Hades / Aegis will have a moderately higher BR (Just as the Apollo does over Gaia), but it's not so much that it invalidates the significantly superior attack numbers the AQ / Cerebus has, not to mention the damage buffs and enemy debuffs.
    You're talking about what R2 might give us 6-8 months from now. I'm talking about the immediate future with Hades being available this week. Until Sylph Evolution comes out, AQ will be the best pet for a Mage in CW.

Why go crazy now spending hundreds of $ to get the Hades when we all know that it will be available far cheaper in the future, and won't really come into it's own for another 6 months when/if we get Sylph Evolution.
    you made me confused
    Last edited by ball0n; 03-03-2014, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X