Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Circuit Quest- most failed event ever.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quest- most failed event ever.

After that mentenance, some weeks ago, when quest from circuit was changed, these event transform in a top failed event ever...over 70-80% quests are in atoll now, in some quests need to buy Lv 70 epic shards, darknight horse piece from catacombs, other pieces equipament from catacombs and other. These event should help us not waste our insignias, crypt coins....

oh, it is an event...
    Server: East Coast Server 300+
    Class: Mage
    Level: 70+
    Battle Rating: 90+k
    Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

where most ppl on my server aint doing it anymore so don't be concerned I to stoped from this week not big deal really

its hard to part with crypt tokens for quest they are extremely valuable, 80 set will require them as will rings and jewels

and if u get 1 like that its either spend balens or give up

Comment

And you haven't found that out yet people complained about this a long time ago this is so old by now!
        Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
        17k dodge 15k hit
        Claw 400k
        Ner 160k
        ac 130k
        valk 130k
        djinni 70k
        serrin lvl 70 160k br
        Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
        Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

yepper, I pointed out this issue the atoll quests is way too many in circuits weeks before, but several pip jumped out to give a statistics to show atoll quest only 24% chance on their side. *Shrugs"

Originally posted by killa113 View Post
          And you haven't found that out yet people complained about this a long time ago this is so old by now!

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
          Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
          Character Name: Halifax

Comment

i like the atol quests part, i wish it would be 100% like that and no buy crypt items. You can do atol quests wile doing other things on pc or around your pc

Comment

lol if you first now start to atoll in 70% of the time then you has ben lucky moste on my serv has done that from day 1 of sound like you serv has ben broke if it dint whas so high befor.

Comment

I have been stopped doing this bothering quest. I'm just fell very happy in this way lol.
                AeonFlux
                Mage
                S3 Worg Lair Europe
                OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                X