Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Furious abouth Sylph skills!!! Angry at R2!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furious abouth Sylph skills!!! Angry at R2!!

This is the first time I'm really angry with R2 right now. I'm trying to assign the 5 skills that I want for Iris and it has given me nothing but problems. I wanted Ice Armor, Delphic, neptune blessing, rain dance, and warm springs. Deluge strike is the one that's listed that I want out. I did not know after all slots are filled, you can't pick the one you want to take out and it does it randomly. Well Ice armor ended up taking Delphic's spot and I had to pay over 700 balens to get it back!! I have spent 6k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! balens to try to fix the mess. What i'm furious about is that they can't give you an option to select which to remove. Why do I have to buy the same spell multiple times!!!!! If you spent the balens on the spell, you should have it for life.

I have spent about $3,000 American dollars in this game (have cloudcaller, etc.). The mods can even check my account for proof (Heckler81 S-385), something like this where they take advantage of the users is enough to drive me out of this game.

I want to hear one of the mods defend this sylph skills process!!

Seems like you are really smart
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

As a moderator, my role is to keep the forum ticking over.

I have no access to your account or anything regarding it: Except what you post here in public on the forum.
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
        As a moderator, my role is to keep the forum ticking over.

I have no access to your account or anything regarding it: Except what you post here in public on the forum.
        I also made a ticket. I feel like this method totally screws the user over.

Comment

Originally posted by Heckler81 View Post
          I also made a ticket. I feel like this method totally screws the user over.
          If no one has responded to your ticket within 24 hours of you submitting it: PM me with the ticket number and I'll make sure someone looks at it.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

Aparently where you should had brain you got dollars. Im tired of people wasting money without paying attention or checking if something is possible or not.

Comment

if you wanna be helpful to the community, stop cashing. If you think you cannot control your cashing, i suggest you find another game to cash on.

Comment

Sylph skills tip does state that if you purchase a skill, one of your others will randomly be removed. That obviously only refers to when you don't have a free slot for the new skill. Moreover, there were many threads about this same issue back when the Sylphs were initially released. Search function would've helped here. It's not R2's fault that you rather mindlessly throw money at the game without making sure what you're spending on is what you're getting.

Comment

This is the first time I'm really angry with R2 right now. I'm trying to assign the 5 skills that I want for Iris and it has given me nothing but problems. I wanted Ice Armor, Delphic, neptune blessing, rain dance, and warm springs. Deluge strike is the one that's listed that I want out. I did not know after all slots are filled, you can't pick the one you want to take out and it does it randomly. Well Ice armor ended up taking Delphic's spot and I had to pay over 700 balens to get it back!! I have spent 6k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! balens to try to fix the mess. What i'm furious about is that they can't give you an option to select which to remove. Why do I have to buy the same spell multiple times!!!!! If you spent the balens on the spell, you should have it for life.

I have spent about $3,000 American dollars in this game (have cloudcaller, etc.). The mods can even check my account for proof (Heckler81 S-385), something like this where they take advantage of the users is enough to drive me out of this game.

3.000 dollars I work 2 years for that money lol

Comment

yeah..while it does say one of your skills would be removed, there have still been MANY instances of it not going the way the player thought....of course some blame has to go to the player, but isn't there maybe a better way of doing this??

Comment

Actually he`s right. Many players didnt knew that a new skill replaces an old one if you dont know how to use it, simply doesnt tell neither show that if you get a new skill you`ll need also a new slot. So players need to find out by theirselfs and spend lots of balens before they figure it out, thats R2 way of making players spend balens more than they want.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        Actually he`s right. Many players didnt knew that a new skill replaces an old one if you dont know how to use it, simply doesnt tell neither show that if you get a new skill you`ll need also a new slot. So players need to find out by theirselfs and spend lots of balens before they figure it out, thats R2 way of making players spend balens more than they want.
                        Simply click the help ? button and it will tell you what can happen. I made this mistake on my pan which I am thankfully not using much anymore..

Here is the highlighted part of the help section that will tell you this will happen...

Click image for larger version

Name:	slyph skills.png
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	1683099
                        FinalHC
                        Kabam - S39/S6
                        (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

I keep telling people to click the little question mark top right of the screen/window. Not only for sylph skills, but for clothing and pretty much everything else in the game. Seem it's really a hard thing to do. Well, if you can't understand that since you start playing Wartune there is a little question mark everywhere that tell you how things work, well too bad for you.

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
                            Simply click the help ? button and it will tell you what can happen. I made this mistake on my pan which I am thankfully not using much anymore..

Here is the highlighted part of the help section that will tell you this will happen...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74997[/ATTACH]
                            There's one important feature not included there. When a skill gets replaced, you should be able to put it back WITHOUT having to buy it again. Seriously, you buy a skill, you should keep it for life. Not buy the same skill 2 or 3 times.

Comment

There's one important feature not included there. When a skill gets replaced, you should be able to put it back WITHOUT having to buy it again. Seriously, you buy a skill, you should keep it for life. Not buy the same skill 2 or 3 times.
                              It says replaced. Most importantly though, you assumed something when you spent money. If there was even a tiny shred of doubt in your mind, you should've looked into it further and asked around (like I did). If there wasn't even a tiny shred of doubt in your mind, there should have been, because it's somewhat ambiguous wording. Guess we'll chalk this up to a learning experience for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X