Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

your worst miss click ever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your worst miss click ever?

I was training my mount for the unlimited event, used up 1200 whips, then clicked though the warning and
    spent 1170 bound Balens on intelligence for my knights mount. I'm a 100% non casher and it took months to save that many. Aarrggh!
    How about you?
    Server: Armor S6
    IGN: Xanthralla
    Guild: Samurai

Aww I'm so sorry to hear !
    My worst miss click was buying a whole page on inventory spaces with BB and balens >!!

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

Forgot to use luck stone while enchanting my legendary 60 armor piece. Was trying to enchant it during wb to avoid high dollar plunders, and ended up clicking it twice for about 2mil gold down the toilet, hehe.

My g.m. was trying to clear space on a key run once, and accidentally sold his 60 pve weapon, which he already had fully enchanted. ouch

Comment

Getting my Sylph engulfing mixed up and NOM'ing a lvl 50+ into a level 10...

*sigh*
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

I was spending mahras 1 at a time and continued clicking when mahras were done.

Result: Most of my bound balens gone :/
          Server - 138- Falledge
          Guild - THE*CHOSEN
          Class - Mage
          Name - BigBadGirl
          Level - 70

Comment

i was recycling some blues and accidentally recycled a piece of my 60 set as well

Comment

worse missclick?

LOGING IN

Comment

euphoria got all over me for having 25 cards to synth ice fang and I miss clicked synth nightshade which I had already

Comment

80 more bound balens till i can but wings...but then i accidently spent 186 to upgrade farm...XD...(oh and wasted 395 bb on extra astral row :P)
                  Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                  _______________^

Comment

well I forgot to use luck stone and lost about 1 m gold, I also clicked on the whip training during the unlimited event when i didnt had any left...2-3 x advanced training really ate my balens. fortunatelly i only bought a row in inventory by accident not an entire page like skyaxia lol, that definitely hurt

Comment

It wasn't me, but a guildie of mine accidentally contributed 3000 bound balens to the guild. He is a complete non-casher also so it was an enourmous amount to lose.

Comment

adding one of my arcenemies to my friendlist who im about to plunder

#derp
                        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                        âœ* Prizzly
                        âœ* Knight
                        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

It wasn't me, but a guildie of mine accidentally contributed 3000 bound balens to the guild. He is a complete non-casher also so it was an enormous amount to lose.

Comment

Biggest miss-click? As GM - Upgrade of guild level, instead of guild skills, putting us on a 2 week CD. As a player - selling off two pieces of 70 gear before I realized it.

Comment

buy the wrong shard, was supposed to buy lvl 70 shard from crypt shop,, but hell, bought lvl 50 instead +_+ wasted so many crypt tokens lol
                              I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                              Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                              IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                              IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                              Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

Working...
                              X