Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought 2 of the same lvl 70 jewel.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Sold 45 arena gear and two legendary 40 jewels with level 4-5 gems still in it.
      All sockets opened too
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Not paying attention refining gear, clicked through about 20 refines before I realized that all 999 of my refine locks were in my guild vault and ate through the majority of my balens

Spent a harrowing amount of time doing a 50 summon key run in Demon Temple finishing about 3am to get enough crystaloids to do my last piece of 60 gear. I was about 100 loids short, so I bought them with balens, synthed and went to bed. Next day when I logged on I couldn't do guild altar because my inventory was full, mainly due to the gear that comes in the summon boxes, so I recycled everything .... including my last piece of 60 gear I found missing when I went to enchant it.

Have done tons of other dumb, noob things, but those are the worst misclicks!

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
          Sold 45 arena gear and two legendary 40 jewels with level 4-5 gems still in it.
          All sockets opened too
          impossible, gears socketed with gems cant be sold
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            impossible, gears socketed with gems cant be sold
            Impossibru.

Give me my gems R2!!!
            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
            Smart people outsmart each other.
            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
            TheGuardingDark status: ██
            senadbasic status: ██
            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Sacrificed my Blue Iris 4 Star (want to sacrifice a white iris (had equiped Gaia at that time))
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I mistakenly synthesized 10 lv 6 crystalloids into 1 lv 70 crystalloid instead of synthesizing my last lv 60 gear. Luckily I didn't synthesized all 300 lv 6 crystalloids XD
                Mage
                Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                Server: S187 Fel Reach
                Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                  Not paying attention refining gear, clicked through about 20 refines before I realized that all 999 of my refine locks were in my guild vault and ate through the majority of my balens
                  I did that as well and only realized when I noticed where the hell did all my balens gone lol.. >_<
                  Heto (s157)
                  AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

burned 4k balens without realizing T^T i kept on clicking the adv train on mount thinking i still had 2 or 3k whips lol
                    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

My worst click was when I clicked on "knights" in the class selection screen couple years back..

Comment

seems as a noob i misclicked and sold my brut rune still miss that i think almost everyone has done an extra click on mount whips or mahra and wasted a few balens i do almost every time

Comment

Clicked on a link sent by a friend with the message 'Play this game it's great'

Comment

Thought I double clicked a lvl 9 luck stone for enchanting part of my level 70 legend set. Guess I didn't. Did this at least 5 times. 10 million gold gone :'(
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Worst click when i thought of a "MAGE" got "Resurrection" skill cause there are only 3 categories. Knight/Mage and an Archer.

But i got adopted by the mage though. hehe!

Comment

When I was around lv 50 I was saving up crypt tokens to legend my trinkets, and when I finally got enough to but jewel shards, I brought ring shards instead... I didnt even have 50 rings yet. lol
                                Meow Meow Choco Cho~

Class; Archer
                                Level; 66
                                Battle Rattling; 73k

Comment

Working...
                                X