your worst miss click ever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbyram2
    started a topic your worst miss click ever?

your worst miss click ever?

I was training my mount for the unlimited event, used up 1200 whips, then clicked though the warning and
    spent 1170 bound Balens on intelligence for my knights mount. I'm a 100% non casher and it took months to save that many. Aarrggh!
    How about you?

• RubyWeapon
    replied
    When I was around lv 50 I was saving up crypt tokens to legend my trinkets, and when I finally got enough to but jewel shards, I brought ring shards instead... I didnt even have 50 rings yet. lol

Leave a comment:

• Rkhent
    replied
    Worst click when i thought of a "MAGE" got "Resurrection" skill cause there are only 3 categories. Knight/Mage and an Archer.

But i got adopted by the mage though. hehe!

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Thought I double clicked a lvl 9 luck stone for enchanting part of my level 70 legend set. Guess I didn't. Did this at least 5 times. 10 million gold gone :'(

Leave a comment:

• R210893603
    replied
    Clicked on a link sent by a friend with the message 'Play this game it's great'

Leave a comment:

• Thedrew
    replied
    seems as a noob i misclicked and sold my brut rune still miss that i think almost everyone has done an extra click on mount whips or mahra and wasted a few balens i do almost every time

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    My worst click was when I clicked on "knights" in the class selection screen couple years back..

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    burned 4k balens without realizing T^T i kept on clicking the adv train on mount thinking i still had 2 or 3k whips lol

Leave a comment:

• MatigaLoe
    replied
    Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
    Not paying attention refining gear, clicked through about 20 refines before I realized that all 999 of my refine locks were in my guild vault and ate through the majority of my balens
    I did that as well and only realized when I noticed where the hell did all my balens gone lol.. >_<

Leave a comment:

• Ice_Ace
    replied
    I mistakenly synthesized 10 lv 6 crystalloids into 1 lv 70 crystalloid instead of synthesizing my last lv 60 gear. Luckily I didn't synthesized all 300 lv 6 crystalloids XD

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Sacrificed my Blue Iris 4 Star (want to sacrifice a white iris (had equiped Gaia at that time))

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    impossible, gears socketed with gems cant be sold
    Impossibru.

Give me my gems R2!!!

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Sold 45 arena gear and two legendary 40 jewels with level 4-5 gems still in it.
    All sockets opened too
    impossible, gears socketed with gems cant be sold

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Not paying attention refining gear, clicked through about 20 refines before I realized that all 999 of my refine locks were in my guild vault and ate through the majority of my balens

Spent a harrowing amount of time doing a 50 summon key run in Demon Temple finishing about 3am to get enough crystaloids to do my last piece of 60 gear. I was about 100 loids short, so I bought them with balens, synthed and went to bed. Next day when I logged on I couldn't do guild altar because my inventory was full, mainly due to the gear that comes in the summon boxes, so I recycled everything .... including my last piece of 60 gear I found missing when I went to enchant it.

Have done tons of other dumb, noob things, but those are the worst misclicks!

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Sold 45 arena gear and two legendary 40 jewels with level 4-5 gems still in it.
    All sockets opened too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X