• Show
Clear All

• Arlad
    replied
    bought 2 of the same lvl 70 jewel.

Leave a comment:

• ZeraTul_s13
    replied
    buy the wrong shard, was supposed to buy lvl 70 shard from crypt shop,, but hell, bought lvl 50 instead +_+ wasted so many crypt tokens lol

Leave a comment:

• R228372770
    replied
    Biggest miss-click? As GM - Upgrade of guild level, instead of guild skills, putting us on a 2 week CD. As a player - selling off two pieces of 70 gear before I realized it.

Leave a comment:

• zirc00
    replied
    It wasn't me, but a guildie of mine accidentally contributed 3000 bound balens to the guild. He is a complete non-casher also so it was an enormous amount to lose.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    adding one of my arcenemies to my friendlist who im about to plunder

#derp

Leave a comment:

• zirc00
    replied
    It wasn't me, but a guildie of mine accidentally contributed 3000 bound balens to the guild. He is a complete non-casher also so it was an enourmous amount to lose.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    well I forgot to use luck stone and lost about 1 m gold, I also clicked on the whip training during the unlimited event when i didnt had any left...2-3 x advanced training really ate my balens. fortunatelly i only bought a row in inventory by accident not an entire page like skyaxia lol, that definitely hurt

Leave a comment:

• NecroDeath4
    replied
    80 more bound balens till i can but wings...but then i accidently spent 186 to upgrade farm...XD...(oh and wasted 395 bb on extra astral row :P)

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    euphoria got all over me for having 25 cards to synth ice fang and I miss clicked synth nightshade which I had already

Leave a comment:

• Farsergall
    replied
    worse missclick?

LOGING IN

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    i was recycling some blues and accidentally recycled a piece of my 60 set as well

Leave a comment:

• Face-Star
    replied
    I was spending mahras 1 at a time and continued clicking when mahras were done.

Result: Most of my bound balens gone :/

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Getting my Sylph engulfing mixed up and NOM'ing a lvl 50+ into a level 10...

*sigh*

Leave a comment:

• adetayo
    replied
    Forgot to use luck stone while enchanting my legendary 60 armor piece. Was trying to enchant it during wb to avoid high dollar plunders, and ended up clicking it twice for about 2mil gold down the toilet, hehe.

My g.m. was trying to clear space on a key run once, and accidentally sold his 60 pve weapon, which he already had fully enchanted. ouch

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Aww I'm so sorry to hear !
    My worst miss click was buying a whole page on inventory spaces with BB and balens >!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X