Critical Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical Knight

Hi forum, need some guidance here. I am a Will Destroyer Knight level 78, Br almost 135k, with Level 70 set of course. There are couple of things i want to ask.
    1. I am thinking of switching 4 PDEF gems and 4 HP gems.
    2. I am not thinking of refinement because i have Basic Refines already which are (STRENGTH, ARMOR, ENDURANCE,BLOCK, PATK)

How much Crit is needed? Just want to know basic Crit in Numbers.
    So if i can get some useful suggestions here it will really be helpful. I know other knights posted here about it, but still i want to post it my own thread.

Below is my Hp and Pdef stats
    Thanks.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pdef.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	1747192Click image for larger version

Name:	hp.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1747193
    Last edited by Lazydazymugetsu; 03-03-2014, 04:28 PM.
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

probably around 3k would be bearable. 2,5k hits too rarely in fights
    League of angels Rain s114
    Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
    sense of sanity comes from insanity.
    chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
      Hi forum, need some guidance here. I am a Will Destroyer Knight level 78, Br almost 135k, with Level 70 set of course. There are couple of things i want to ask.
      1. I am thinking of switching 4 PDEF gems and 4 HP gems.
      2. I am not thinking of refinement because i have Basic Refines already which are (STRENGTH, ARMOR, ENDURANCE,BLOCK, PATK)

How much Crit is needed? Just want to know basic Crit in Numbers.
      So if i can get some useful suggestions here it will really be helpful. I know other knights posted here about it, but still i want to post it my own thread.
      Thanks
      The main reason for a Knight to go Crit is to take advantage of Pet Heals (Iris) or Pet Damage (Gaia). Approaching L80, as a Knight, you really want to have at least 5,500 Critical while maintaining at least 4,500 Block. It's not easy to pull of, and will often require sacrificing HP & PDef to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Carchadion View Post
        probably around 3k would be bearable. 2,5k hits too rarely in fights
        Follow this if you want to crit only in wb, and it will be very rare.

You need a minimum of 5-6k, but if you can get 7k it's much better
        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
          The main reason for a Knight to go Crit is to take advantage of Pet Heals (Iris) or Pet Damage (Gaia). Approaching L80, as a Knight, you really want to have at least 5,500 Critical while maintaining at least 4,500 Block. It's not easy to pull of, and will often require sacrificing HP & PDef to do so.
          My block is around a good level, which i m happy over it, problem is Hp and Pdef. I never did it before. Switching gems etc. Focus is mainly damage, since its a pet war + i will not be tanky if i go crit. Its so hard for me to do now to be honest. :/

Comment

You need a minimum of 5-6k, but if you can get 7k it's much better[/QUOTE]

6k and 7k only possible with refinement i think

Comment

You will need to sacrifice your refinement for crit. There is no reason to have patk and str in there if you want to go crit. Your refinements should be as follows: Critical, Strength, Endurance, Armor, and block. What's the point of going critical if you have lack of crit stat? You need a minium of 5k crit for it to be worth changing over. Lower levels you need less crit but there really no point going crit until end game 60-80.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                You will need to sacrifice your refinement for crit. There is no reason to have patk and str in there if you want to go crit. Your refinements should be as follows: Critical, Strength, Endurance, Armor, and block. What's the point of going critical if you have lack of crit stat? You need a minium of 5k crit for it to be worth changing over. Lower levels you need less crit but there really no point going crit until end game 60-80.
                Extra Patk always help for me. But yeah u r right though.

Comment

Well, lets look at it Mathematically.

+700 Critical from Lord Divine Medallion and another +2300 from L8 Holy Sniper's Edge put you at 3,000 right off.

If you can muster 8 L7 Critical Gems that's 180 * 8 = 1440 Critical. If you can reasonably target a L50 Soul Engraving +100%) that's +2880 Critical, putting you at just under 6,000 Critical w/o refining your gear at all.

Now granted, that's a hefty Gem & Engraving requirement, but it's doable without cashing too heavily. Depending on how much you cash, you can easily amass 8k - 15k Soul Crystal between SC Events from Jewel Hunt & Regular game play alone - plus loads and loads of gems. You can get more SC from having the benefit of top-end players opening Tower of Kings Nightmare to you as getting 240 SC a day from there isn't out of the ordinary. That's another 6K+ right there between SC Events. If you're in position to spend on Jewel Hunt (like $6 a day for 40 extra moves to consistently get the 500, 1000 and 2000 rewards) you shouldn't have a problem getting 15k SC a month and enough gems to make a pair of L7s each month.

One guy on our server is a Jewel Fiend, hitting the 6K mark almost daily, and between the past two SC events he amassed over 70k SC and has all L7 and L8 Gems now and a Soul Engraving of L70. He's pushing 10K Critical now.

Comment

Crit build is not def build, 1st u must get that much crit as u can, rafi gems astro...with your br for decent pvp rate u should have 7k+ crit,i have 6500 and its not enuff

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

My level 63 knight, having a br of 87.9k, already has 5k crit stat. I have 14.7 pdef and 80k hp.
                      And I am a non-casher and non-balenor

If you are already a high level than me, and have almost 130k br, and a casher, then you can try.. You can switch back if you do not like. Converting gems costs only gold, not balens.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                        Well, lets look at it Mathematically.

+700 Critical from Lord Divine Medallion and another +2300 from L8 Holy Sniper's Edge put you at 3,000 right off.

If you can muster 8 L7 Critical Gems that's 180 * 8 = 1440 Critical. If you can reasonably target a L50 Soul Engraving +100%) that's +2880 Critical, putting you at just under 6,000 Critical w/o refining your gear at all.

Now granted, that's a hefty Gem & Engraving requirement, but it's doable without cashing too heavily. Depending on how much you cash, you can easily amass 8k - 15k Soul Crystal between SC Events from Jewel Hunt & Regular game play alone - plus loads and loads of gems. You can get more SC from having the benefit of top-end players opening Tower of Kings Nightmare to you as getting 240 SC a day from there isn't out of the ordinary. That's another 6K+ right there between SC Events. If you're in position to spend on Jewel Hunt (like $6 a day for 40 extra moves to consistently get the 500, 1000 and 2000 rewards) you shouldn't have a problem getting 15k SC a month and enough gems to make a pair of L7s each month.

One guy on our server is a Jewel Fiend, hitting the 6K mark almost daily, and between the past two SC events he amassed over 70k SC and has all L7 and L8 Gems now and a Soul Engraving of L70. He's pushing 10K Critical now.
                        This is exactly what i was looking for, a good explanation . I m low on gems at the moment. Only PATK gems reasonable, also Most gems i have are level 6.
                        Thanks for this info
                        Last edited by Lazydazymugetsu; 03-03-2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

You can never have enough crit. Trust me.
                          Knight - Kabam - S1
                          Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                            You can never have enough crit. Trust me.
                            Thats what i think to

Comment

it makes common sense, doesn't it? we can never have enough money, but we still have to keep earning.

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                              Thats what i think to

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                              Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                              Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Working...
                              X