about the amount of balens for inventory space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about the amount of balens for inventory space

I know that the balens required for each item are decided by R2, probably due to different factors such as what people are expected to pay, and I respect that

But I think the amount of balens required are excessive for the inventory space.
    I have paid to free the second row of page 2, but almost 500 balens for row 3?
    And obviously more balens for later spaces...

If R2 wants people to participate in further events (which need space to store items) the price for inventory should be decrease. Or at least some kinds of events or offers to unlock new spaces.

I am not saying they should give it totally for free, I know they will not, but at least not so expensive, or once a month a 500 balens recharge with 1 row unlocked

I dont know what the rest of you think, but 500 or more balens just for 1 row is very expensive and new patches will require more inventory space...

I agree its high, it was never adjusted properly after the vouchers to bound balens switch and instead of changing it I believe they said "working as intended" so it doesn't seem inventory slots are gonna be any cheaper

Comment

i have all 3 pages and max level for guild vault no need for me

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
        i have all 3 pages and max level for guild vault no need for me
        Cool story, bro.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post

I dont know what the rest of you think, but 500 or more balens just for 1 row is very expensive and new patches will require more inventory space...
          What the rest of us think don't matter.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
            I know that the balens required for each item are decided by R2, probably due to different factors such as what people are expected to pay, and I respect that

But I think the amount of balens required are excessive for the inventory space.
            I have paid to free the second row of page 2, but almost 500 balens for row 3?
            And obviously more balens for later spaces...

If R2 wants people to participate in further events (which need space to store items) the price for inventory should be decrease. Or at least some kinds of events or offers to unlock new spaces.

I am not saying they should give it totally for free, I know they will not, but at least not so expensive, or once a month a 500 balens recharge with 1 row unlocked

I agree with you Jack, the inventory space is just too expensive. I do not know if we might even get the balens to make new rows as this is so expensive to only just 8-12 rows in a column for 500 balens is just too meaningless and expensive. I like your suggestion Jack

Comment

CondorHero, I dont agree with you. R2 doesnt have to change stuff because we want, but I am 100% sure they read the suggestions. And maybe some of the things we say are interesting for them and they consider our opinion. In fact, they are here to make money. If they see that most of us consider balens for inventory space excessive, but that we would pay for other stuff (which need inventory space) they may take the suggestion into account and relax a little the price

In fact, I am suggesting some ideas such as free space for recharging, thats a way of making money for R2...

Comment

best option: make it cheaper
                2nd option: allow us to avoid collecting (give us an option to block collection of)some useless stuff- like lvl 1 gems, low level luck stones etc.

Comment

In China echo row coste 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 balens etc

First row 10 secounds row 20 balens etc totalt needs like 500-1k balens something

is just insigines for new players to pay this amout for open space. Like the English wartune have, the older players got it for free for Voncher.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i think i remember something about more inventory space with an chinese patch, but can't remember if it was new free places or ballens to open.
                    i hope it will be free one ;(
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                    X