Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else see a problem with the new arena time?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else see a problem with the new arena time?

It feels like I'm being punished.... So, now if I want to make the same amount of insignias I will have to play for another hour. Would of been easier to let a group do only 1 arena a day instead of limiting everyone's insignia's or making them have to be at two different arena times. I'm glad that you listen to the player base ,but this seems more like sweeping the dirt under a rug....

I kindof agree with this, but at the same time its not fair to those players who can never make the specific time. So its win/lose but it balances out to every player being able to get into the arena.

Comment

At this point in time people who couldn't make arena don't have their sets anyways. They will have to go against teams of full lvl 35 set pvp people. On top of that it will take them twice as long to obtain an arena set. This just seems more like trying to cover up an injury rather than treating it. The only people I see this benefiting are those in new servers.

Comment

I cant join battleground and am a commoner still. Can't use PVP gear without the rank. Even though 2 battle fields, they are too close together. should be 12 hours apart.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
          I kindof agree with this, but at the same time its not fair to those players who can never make the specific time. So its win/lose but it balances out to every player being able to get into the arena.
          people should choose a server that matches there timezone, or close as possible. Everyone shouldn't be punished due to people not being able to take part in other timezone servers. This is one of the few mmos that allows multiple timezones. They should be gratful that they arn't IP banned from the server like most mmos do. This doesn't balance anything out. It makes it so you are forced to do both if you want to get the pvp gear anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            people should choose a server that matches there timezone, or close as possible. Everyone shouldn't be punished due to people not being able to take part in other timezone servers. This is one of the few mmos that allows multiple timezones. They should be gratful that they arn't IP banned from the server like most mmos do. This doesn't balance anything out. It makes it so you are forced to do both if you want to get the pvp gear anytime soon.
            You don't seem to realize that the only servers here are related to the USA. Players from parts of asia and other known areas DO NOT HAVE A SERVER THAT FITS THEIR TIME.

Also they would have a problem putting up servers for asian timezones because of the original creators of the game that have claim to that time. (no r2 did not create the game) so they are stuck playing our timezones. I do agree in saying make it so you can only join the arena once a day but have the same output on medals as they used to have. But as far as punishing other players who do not live close to our timezones is out of the question.

Comment

Working...
            X