Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos the strongest player on wartune

whos the strongest player of wartune OAceO or Zebq
    Last edited by R2224400621; 03-04-2014, 02:43 AM.
    wartune is a free to play game not pay to win game

Zegq, is only one

Comment

Zebq by far.
      OAceO has stayed around the same br forever.
      Zebq went up 60k br within the first 2-3 days he was back.

Comment

The one that can spend the most,simple as that.For now,most likely,Zebq.

Comment

r2 employes or g m is strongest player

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
            r2 employes or g m is strongest player
            wrong. Its still the one that can spend the most. If they don't like R2 employee or g m, they can buy over R2 and sack those ppl. So they're the strongest =P. $$$ = power.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Don't discount Pipster from Oceanic.

Comment

Pipster 211k br.
                Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

buybuybuy!
                  NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Depends where the players meet. If they meet individually, prob Zebq (unless if the opponent is really close in terms of br, in which case the opponent would win since zebq is the highest br hs noob in game, no offense), if they meet in cw, then zebq cuz theres no hs, and if they meet in arena, my money is on onimads team since right after zebq, on european server, onimad and linke are the strongest, and if im not mistaken, they have the highes exp count in whole game, so they can just take turns stunning zebq until they kill him.

Comment

ZebQ would be first have they not been offline for months.
                      â—‹Aceâ—‹ had the advantage of mounts, and other items that ZebQ at the time could not collect.
                      Pipster wins^

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                      I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                      :o:o:o:o

Comment

r2 huat ah! lai buy!
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                          Depends where the players meet. If they meet individually, prob Zebq (unless if the opponent is really close in terms of br, in which case the opponent would win since zebq is the highest br hs noob in game, no offense), if they meet in cw, then zebq cuz theres no hs, and if they meet in arena, my money is on onimads team since right after zebq, on european server, onimad and linke are the strongest, and if im not mistaken, they have the highes exp count in whole game, so they can just take turns stunning zebq until they kill him.
                          ....you forgot about BG. Someone killed ZebQ with dryads recently =P in the past, even with 100% dryads it was close to impossible to kill him, but now...its a different story with so many ppl having caught up quite a bit during his half year absence.

Comment

BR doesn't really factor into the strength of a player.
                            1 Player could be insane attack.
                            1 Player could be insane defense.
                            Basically its whoever can hit the hardest and gain advantage over the other.

Personally Zebq is far ahead of all other top players.
                            He can spend more, he can get more br, and simply 60-80k br in a week is just an insane raise.
                            Definitely if OAceO or Pipster got the advantage over Zebq I guess they could win but low chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                              BR doesn't really factor into the strength of a player.
                              1 Player could be insane attack.
                              1 Player could be insane defense.
                              Basically its whoever can hit the hardest and gain advantage over the other.

Personally Zebq is far ahead of all other top players.
                              He can spend more, he can get more br, and simply 60-80k br in a week is just an insane raise.
                              Definitely if OAceO or Pipster got the advantage over Zebq I guess they could win but low chance.
                              Just go BG. Many players can win Zebq by stacking dryads now. Not necessarily OAceO or Pipster. One of our own EU players did it from what i heard from one of my guildies...he was speculating if ZebQ might've gotten angry from that dryad bomb and started gearing up to block ToK NM the next day....thankfully that didn't happen =P

Comment

Working...
                              X