• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

New event starting from tomorow

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-s-Day-Events

nice

to bad that we need to wait for maintance (prolly in 2 days) so we can actualy get those starting rewards as:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post847276

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post847277

or we will (as usual) get " we are aware of problem and we are trying to solve it" - "please send ticket if you have problem or opinnion or both"

so can we Pretty Please can we have Fully Functional Event

thank you

*thank you for fast maintance (tomorow), it is really nice to get fast response
    Last edited by summarum; 03-04-2014, 03:57 AM. Reason: correcting

there are 4 events or so about cards, so espect for the balen option to be introduced in treasure hunt, I doubt that making high lvl cards are all based on luck

Comment

i cant w8 until wartune II will apear in europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        there are 4 events or so about cards, so espect for the balen option to be introduced in treasure hunt, I doubt that making high lvl cards are all based on luck
        if there was a balen option it would have been already introduced when they gave the patch to s1 a week ago

Comment

Blue cards shouldn't be too hard to get. Since on my s1 character i got a master summon kit just on the map itself, didn't think it would be possible
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Activate a blue card: 20,000 Kyanite, Mount Training Whip x5, Lucky Clover x1
            Activate a purple card: 100,000 Kyanite, Mount Training Whip x20, Soul Crystal x50, Lucky Clover x2

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

I thought we can activate and dezactivate a card as many times as we want, but I doubt we can reactivate the same card over and over again, or can we ?

Upgrade a card to level 3: 50,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru, Exploration Artifact x2, Lucky Clover x1
            Upgrade a card to level 5: 100,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x10, Fate Stone x10, Lucky Clover x1

which are the lvl 3 and 5 cards? is the lvl 5 one purple or orange?

ohh and how many cards do we need to engulf for the blue/purple/orange ones ?

Comment

at least there is no bg quest this time. thank god!
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                Activate a blue card: 20,000 Kyanite, Mount Training Whip x5, Lucky Clover x1
                Activate a purple card: 100,000 Kyanite, Mount Training Whip x20, Soul Crystal x50, Lucky Clover x2

I thought we can activate and dezactivate a card as many times as we want, but I doubt we can reactivate the same card over and over again, or can we ?

Upgrade a card to level 3: 50,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru, Exploration Artifact x2, Lucky Clover x1
                Upgrade a card to level 5: 100,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x10, Fate Stone x10, Lucky Clover x1

which are the lvl 3 and 5 cards? is the lvl 5 one purple or orange?

ohh and how many cards do we need to engulf for the blue/purple/orange ones ?
                They said to upgrade A card, there is no color specified in this.

So unless they find a way to screw us over, combine all cards to get to level 5 :P (Think of it like leveling a rune)
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  They said to upgrade A card, there is no color specified in this.

So unless they find a way to screw us over, combine all cards to get to level 5 :P (Think of it like leveling a rune)
                  Only Cards of the same kind can be used to lvl one of a kind.

But If i look at the singel events this months and make a fast calculation.
                  Both Top Prices are only to Reach by Balen players. You can turn them Events as you like - you will not come with the gratis parts over 100 Lucky Clovers as strict no Cash player, unless there are a few Hidden events so you could get to at least 180!
                  As i see it R² Games makes a big Effort to get on my personal sh.... ups spam list!

If them money grapping people there will not change fast the Win as well a Price.

On My Mail Spamlist after i deletet all R² Links and bookmarks on my divers Computers and this will be not limited in Time but permanent. I will see until the 20.03.2014 then it will be done and for me this Game and the Publishing Comany will stop to exist!
                  Last edited by Wittekind; 03-04-2014, 06:17 AM.
                  “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                  George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                  S416 - Whispering Hills
                  Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

and it means cards will keep inv space

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      and it means cards will keep inv space
                      How will it? you use the card, use the extras of 1 card to upgrade the card. Shouldn't take up much space at all :S

Ps Thanks Witte for letting me know, see what you mean now xD

Comment

*feeling lost*

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          How will it? you use the card, use the extras of 1 card to upgrade the card. Shouldn't take up much space at all :S

Ps Thanks Witte for letting me know, see what you mean now xD
                          well if we need them for quests to upg or to activate we must keep them in inv,but yes if no quests than no problem we can activate all and upg all

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                            if there was a balen option it would have been already introduced when they gave the patch to s1 a week ago
                            No, if you look at previous beta patches s1 didn't get the balen part of it until the patch was rolled out to all servers. I'm almost 100% sure you will be able to purchase the infinity wheels which give extra turns treasure hunting with balens.

Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                            X