• Show
Clear All

• summarum
    started a topic Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

New event starting from tomorow

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-s-Day-Events

nice

to bad that we need to wait for maintance (prolly in 2 days) so we can actualy get those starting rewards as:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post847276

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post847277

or we will (as usual) get " we are aware of problem and we are trying to solve it" - "please send ticket if you have problem or opinnion or both"

so can we Pretty Please can we have Fully Functional Event

thank you

*thank you for fast maintance (tomorow), it is really nice to get fast response
    Last edited by summarum; 03-04-2014, 03:57 AM. Reason: correcting

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    if there was a balen option it would have been already introduced when they gave the patch to s1 a week ago
    No, if you look at previous beta patches s1 didn't get the balen part of it until the patch was rolled out to all servers. I'm almost 100% sure you will be able to purchase the infinity wheels which give extra turns treasure hunting with balens.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    How will it? you use the card, use the extras of 1 card to upgrade the card. Shouldn't take up much space at all :S

Ps Thanks Witte for letting me know, see what you mean now xD
    well if we need them for quests to upg or to activate we must keep them in inv,but yes if no quests than no problem we can activate all and upg all

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    *feeling lost*

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    and it means cards will keep inv space
    How will it? you use the card, use the extras of 1 card to upgrade the card. Shouldn't take up much space at all :S

Ps Thanks Witte for letting me know, see what you mean now xD

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    and it means cards will keep inv space

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    They said to upgrade A card, there is no color specified in this.

So unless they find a way to screw us over, combine all cards to get to level 5 :P (Think of it like leveling a rune)
    Only Cards of the same kind can be used to lvl one of a kind.

But If i look at the singel events this months and make a fast calculation.
    Both Top Prices are only to Reach by Balen players. You can turn them Events as you like - you will not come with the gratis parts over 100 Lucky Clovers as strict no Cash player, unless there are a few Hidden events so you could get to at least 180!
    As i see it R² Games makes a big Effort to get on my personal sh.... ups spam list!

If them money grapping people there will not change fast the Win as well a Price.

On My Mail Spamlist after i deletet all R² Links and bookmarks on my divers Computers and this will be not limited in Time but permanent. I will see until the 20.03.2014 then it will be done and for me this Game and the Publishing Comany will stop to exist!
    Last edited by Wittekind; 03-04-2014, 06:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    Activate a blue card: 20,000 Kyanite, Mount Training Whip x5, Lucky Clover x1
    Activate a purple card: 100,000 Kyanite, Mount Training Whip x20, Soul Crystal x50, Lucky Clover x2

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

I thought we can activate and dezactivate a card as many times as we want, but I doubt we can reactivate the same card over and over again, or can we ?

Upgrade a card to level 3: 50,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru, Exploration Artifact x2, Lucky Clover x1
    Upgrade a card to level 5: 100,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x10, Fate Stone x10, Lucky Clover x1

which are the lvl 3 and 5 cards? is the lvl 5 one purple or orange?

ohh and how many cards do we need to engulf for the blue/purple/orange ones ?
    They said to upgrade A card, there is no color specified in this.

So unless they find a way to screw us over, combine all cards to get to level 5 :P (Think of it like leveling a rune)

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    at least there is no bg quest this time. thank god!

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Activate a blue card: 20,000 Kyanite, Mount Training Whip x5, Lucky Clover x1
    Activate a purple card: 100,000 Kyanite, Mount Training Whip x20, Soul Crystal x50, Lucky Clover x2

I thought we can activate and dezactivate a card as many times as we want, but I doubt we can reactivate the same card over and over again, or can we ?

Upgrade a card to level 3: 50,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru, Exploration Artifact x2, Lucky Clover x1
    Upgrade a card to level 5: 100,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x10, Fate Stone x10, Lucky Clover x1

which are the lvl 3 and 5 cards? is the lvl 5 one purple or orange?

ohh and how many cards do we need to engulf for the blue/purple/orange ones ?

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Blue cards shouldn't be too hard to get. Since on my s1 character i got a master summon kit just on the map itself, didn't think it would be possible

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    there are 4 events or so about cards, so espect for the balen option to be introduced in treasure hunt, I doubt that making high lvl cards are all based on luck
    if there was a balen option it would have been already introduced when they gave the patch to s1 a week ago

Leave a comment:

• ceva57
    replied
    i cant w8 until wartune II will apear in europe.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    there are 4 events or so about cards, so espect for the balen option to be introduced in treasure hunt, I doubt that making high lvl cards are all based on luck

Leave a comment:

Working...
X