Wartune events getting worse each month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune events getting worse each month

Now as if it is not enough that the unlimited events + the rest of events where very bad in february in this month event of march they even take out the mahra of lucky clover box how retarded is this?. The box cost 39 balens and the prizes getting less and less each event. I was seriously planning on spending boxes to get 480 lucky clover but 39 balens and not even get mahra from box? oh no this is just to much.

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
    Now as if it is not enough that the unlimited events + the rest of events where very bad in february in this month event of march they even take out the mahra of lucky clover box how retarded is this?. The box cost 39 balens and the prizes getting less and less each event. I was seriously planning on spending boxes to get 480 lucky clover but 39 balens and not even get mahra from box? oh no this is just to much.
    480 clovers? for hades? i think before you get to 480 clovers, you may have an army of hades xD
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      480 clovers? for hades? i think before you get to 480 clovers, you may have an army of hades xD
      there are always the super unlucky dudes who don't get any from 2 k boxes

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        there are always the super unlucky dudes who don't get any from 2 k boxes
        Yes im at 132k br now i got evry mount from event. And never got lucky once yet with boxes. I see some pepole get mount 2min after the box in shop however i never luck even if buy 500+ box. So ye hades would cost me 480 and waste 400$ if i dont even get mahra from event box is huge rip off.

Comment

Working...
        X