Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In tomorrow's Patch please also remove all the Snow form both city. Its March now !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
    why would you call him at midnight?
    Malleus and Bloody Mary? I think they have potential to be the "most dreaded couple" in forum
    Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
      why would you call him at midnight?
      why else? I'm sure u can think of many reasons =P such as exchanging ghost stories, bedtime chat, other bedtime activities, as an experiment to prove whether a hypothesis is valid, hope he'll appear with tons of $$$ so u can rob him blind, curiousity on how he looks in RL, etc. So many reasons to call him (I'm personally leaning towards robbery as a spare source of funding for WT progression here =P)
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

loooolllll
        let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Snow?

All I did was clear my browser's cache... and there's zero snow...
          hmm. but i can see the half now in my home city + Christmas tree + a snow man in cloud city.. o_O
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            ...other bedtime activities...

Comment

remove snow,it kills

Comment

Clear cache and cookie and it will be gone.
                S211 Tamera
                992k br
                I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

I wished i never removed snow, after i cleared my cache i am lagging horribly. I recommend those chosen one who still have snow, be grateful to god
                  IGN: Kittylation
                  Server: Miniclip
                  Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Why take it out, it's still snowing in the Atlantic Coast of the US....

Comment

I have had snow on the ground outside since X-mas, so why remove it from game?

Comment

Originally posted by R29016091 View Post
                        Why take it out, it's still snowing in the Atlantic Coast of the US....
                        Exactly. It being March doesnt mean anything because you dont take into account location. Areas of the United states are still getting snow. Areas of russia likely have snow, etc. Thus proving that it now being March is an invalid argument to have the snow removed

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                          Exactly. It being March doesnt mean anything because you dont take into account location. Areas of the United states are still getting snow. Areas of russia likely have snow, etc. Thus proving that it now being March is an invalid argument to have the snow removed
                          Wut about Oceanic? They get their snow in June? mebbe jus leave snow up all year? ^^
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

why bother to have snow....just let it rain blood all year round. We're supposed to be savages killing each other with gigantic swords (or pine trees in the case of one knight I keep meeting in arena. Keeps making me laugh seeing a knight swinging around a pine tree like a madman =P Would be fun if we could do the same and swing a ping tree as big as our bodies with ease like a club to hammer all the bad guys XD) Then have a sacrificial altar to impale our enemies and drain their bodies dry of blood (like vlad the impaler). We should also have hurricanes, typhoons, tornadoes, earthquakes XD or when capturing gold mines, the mines collapse and our hero gets trapped inside or loses x amount of hp and troops =P That would spice up our WT life alot. Maybe even have an earthquake measuring beyond 10 on the richter scale and only those on dragons or happen to be in cloud city will escape the destruction and rebuild city buildings back from lv 1 XD (then I suppose everyone else will quit when they lost their lv 80 academy which took months to lv without vip....)
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                              hmm. but i can see the half now in my home city + Christmas tree + a snow man in cloud city.. o_O
                              Glary utilities works better than cc cleaner, will fix all that snow **** for ya
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

The simple solution has been repeated a lot.

Just clear your cache.
                                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                                Smart people outsmart each other.
                                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                                senadbasic status: ██
                                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                                X