Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In tomorrow's Patch please also remove all the Snow form both city. Its March now !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In tomorrow's Patch please also remove all the Snow form both city. Its March now !

please Moderators, tell the Maintenance department to remove all the snow. hire some people and clean up all that snow :P

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
    I wished i never removed snow, after i cleared my cache i am lagging horribly. I recommend those chosen one who still have snow, be grateful to god
    actually i didnt clear the cache too and i still has the snows on some area. and yes, its noticeably less laggy than normal.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    The simple solution has been repeated a lot.

Just clear your cache.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    hmm. but i can see the half now in my home city + Christmas tree + a snow man in cloud city.. o_O
    Glary utilities works better than cc cleaner, will fix all that snow **** for ya

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    why bother to have snow....just let it rain blood all year round. We're supposed to be savages killing each other with gigantic swords (or pine trees in the case of one knight I keep meeting in arena. Keeps making me laugh seeing a knight swinging around a pine tree like a madman =P Would be fun if we could do the same and swing a ping tree as big as our bodies with ease like a club to hammer all the bad guys XD) Then have a sacrificial altar to impale our enemies and drain their bodies dry of blood (like vlad the impaler). We should also have hurricanes, typhoons, tornadoes, earthquakes XD or when capturing gold mines, the mines collapse and our hero gets trapped inside or loses x amount of hp and troops =P That would spice up our WT life alot. Maybe even have an earthquake measuring beyond 10 on the richter scale and only those on dragons or happen to be in cloud city will escape the destruction and rebuild city buildings back from lv 1 XD (then I suppose everyone else will quit when they lost their lv 80 academy which took months to lv without vip....)

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
    Exactly. It being March doesnt mean anything because you dont take into account location. Areas of the United states are still getting snow. Areas of russia likely have snow, etc. Thus proving that it now being March is an invalid argument to have the snow removed
    Wut about Oceanic? They get their snow in June? mebbe jus leave snow up all year? ^^

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Originally posted by R29016091 View Post
    Why take it out, it's still snowing in the Atlantic Coast of the US....
    Exactly. It being March doesnt mean anything because you dont take into account location. Areas of the United states are still getting snow. Areas of russia likely have snow, etc. Thus proving that it now being March is an invalid argument to have the snow removed

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    I have had snow on the ground outside since X-mas, so why remove it from game?

Leave a comment:

• R29016091
    replied
    Why take it out, it's still snowing in the Atlantic Coast of the US....

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    I wished i never removed snow, after i cleared my cache i am lagging horribly. I recommend those chosen one who still have snow, be grateful to god

Leave a comment:

• aihoshu
    replied
    Clear cache and cookie and it will be gone.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    remove snow,it kills

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    ...other bedtime activities...

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Snow?

All I did was clear my browser's cache... and there's zero snow...
    hmm. but i can see the half now in my home city + Christmas tree + a snow man in cloud city.. o_O

Leave a comment:

• t8912
    replied
    loooolllll

Leave a comment:

Working...
X