Do u think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u think?

do u think they will add token event in SC event unli march?(if they have it)
    coz it will be so cheap, apolo 4500 sc and hades 12000 sc,
    yes
    31.82%
    no
    68.18%

I dont think so.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

If you know the main prize of this event's month, then you answered your question already.
      NO. They maybe are bit weird/dumb, but they aren't stupid to make the first event for hades and give it for free, lolz.
      They would have made for the wings rather than doing for hades...
      The wings are 0 compared to a sylph.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

While I'm not going to hold my breath, I think they'll either do this or have some kind of even that gives a few boxes for free. (The latter being more likely.)
        [S52] Jynx

Comment

why are there no mabye in the poll

Comment

yes they will. in your Next birth.
            Hell no ! why do you think they do that kind of thing ?
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Well, since a mod in another thread said that the dec/jan events for unlimited turn ins for sc and whips was a bit off from what they were looking, I think that IF we get unlimited whip/sc events and IF they give tokens, it'll be at a different rate than previous events.

Comment

do i think?thats a good philosophical question

Comment

When apollo was for 480 or so sometime ago they did give sc event with event thing.

Comment

Originally posted by R215945507 View Post
                    When apollo was for 480 or so sometime ago they did give sc event with event thing.
                    epic(purple) apollo was 680.
                    FinalHC
                    Kabam - S39/S6
                    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
                      epic(purple) apollo was 680.
                      thought he was talking about 480 blue apollo where you needed 12k sc t get the required event stufs from unlimited sc event,at that event there was no purple apollo at all was 1 r 2 months after first event that had apollo

Comment

I mean Event with uplifting souls there was only blue apollo for 480 and also sc event like everyone want, so just hope -.-

Comment

i just,,,dont know lol

Comment

I think they will offer tokens in the SC event, just enough to wet your appetite. They will also have SC in hot shop of course so you can buy enough to get the slyph. I could be wrong but...

Comment

Working...
                            X