Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling and buying account is Legal here (wartune) ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling and buying account is Legal here (wartune) ?

i saw a guy in my younger server selling his 112K BR account to other guy ?
    i posted this earlier but was deleted by mods..
    just tell me yes or no..
    if no please remove those accounts.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Its not, but they can't find out either.
    Just the word " Its illegal " mods/gm's think its enough, but players do whatever they want cause they spend and feed r2.
    Sharing, multi acc and buying/selling acc was always legal and will always be, cause they don't bother to check every player, or acc, or tickets.
    If you post a screen shot with a non casher sharing his acc, he gets banned.
    If you post a screen shot with a casher sharing his acc, he gets warning or nothing.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      Its not, but they can't find out either.
      Just the word " Its illegal " mods/gm's think its enough, but players do whatever they want cause they spend and feed r2.
      Sharing, multi acc and buying/selling acc was always legal and will always be, cause they don't bother to check every player, or acc, or tickets.
      If you post a screen shot with a non casher sharing his acc, he gets banned.
      If you post a screen shot with a casher sharing his acc, he gets warning or nothing.
      Term and service:
      Ownership/Selling Virtual Accounts/Items

R2Games does not recognize the transfer of Our Games Accounts or R2Games Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void.

They can find out easy if they do trace log in your IP.

Comment

95% of players who work and spend, are sharing acc.
        Make wartune check their ip and ban them, then I'll agree with you, till then, what you posted with terms and service is 0 cause its just a " post " writed by them, not a rule to respect it.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
          Term and service:
          Ownership/Selling Virtual Accounts/Items

R2Games does not recognize the transfer of Our Games Accounts or R2Games Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void.

They can find out easy if they do trace log in your IP.
          What if a Casher want his Friend to do his MPD, while he is out for Family Vacation ?
          Is that also not applicable ?
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            What if a Casher want his Friend to do his MPD, while he is out for Family Vacation ?
            Is that also not applicable ?
            No, thats called sharing your acc and its not acceptable.
            Someone from my server was banned few days cause of it for sharing it cause she was reported ( or so they say ).
            Like I said, if R2 would act like normal gm's/admin's, they would keep tracking all daily.
            Alot of people said this game you can't do all dailies everyday especially if you work.
            I give alot of examples on cashers/people ( not really cashers ) who do daily everything.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              No, thats called sharing your acc and its not acceptable.
              Someone from my server was banned few days cause of it for sharing it cause she was reported ( or so they say ).
              Like I said, if R2 would act like normal gm's/admin's, they would keep tracking all daily.
              Alot of people said this game you can't do all dailies everyday especially if you work.
              I give alot of examples on cashers/people ( not really cashers ) who do daily everything.
              guess this should be kept low for the shake of 1000's of player :P

Comment

it is legal unless you are a non-casher who gets reported by a casher

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  it is legal unless you are a non-casher who gets reported by a casher
                  hehehe like you ?

Comment

Report one player from top20 cross br ( pretty sure atleast 5 of them do multi acc/sharing ).
                    My bet is 100% sure they'll get a 0 warning and a 0 ban ( meaning nothing, and ticket will be closed or not even bothered to answer ).
                    A simple way to give an example about the " rule " of multi accounting/sharing acc I can't say/give.

Comment

Reposted from the other thread asking if selling / sharing is legal:

The ToS States:
                      R2Games does not recognize the transfer of Our Games Accounts or R2Games Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. R2Games owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Game (see “no ownership rights in account” above). You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any Account. R2Games does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.
                      The key words are Purchase, Sell, Gift or Trade accounts, and the reason for that language is that those are all definitions of transactions of items with innate $ value. The game bears no $ value to the player at all. So you can't take $1000 for a L80 Max HS account. You can't trade your Wartune account for Magic The Gathering cards. You can't give it as a gift (gift being a legal term for tax-deductible endowment to another) because it has no value and gifts must have value.

It never says you cannot give (different term than a gift) or transfer your account. Further it actually never says you can't share your password, but that your password is your responsibility and that you assume any damage incurred from you sharing your password.
                      At the time your Account is opened, you must select a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any harm resulting from your disclosure, or authorization of the disclosure of your password or from any person's use of your password to gain access to your Account or Account Name. At no time should you respond to an online request for a password other than in connection with the log-on process to the Service. Should it be determined that you did reveal your password to a person who is not you, R2Games reserves the right to disable the account.
                      So they reserve the right to disable it, but it's not a violation. This is legalese protecting themselves from accounts shared with those seeking to abuse the game.

I know quite a few people who play Wartune with jobs that have rough demands at times, causing them to travel, and miss being able to play daily. Others have families and don't get the time to always be on at the right times for the right events. These people have shared their access with a trusted partner to aid them in circumstances when they're unavailable to do so - for no monetary gain or expectation of such. This, according to the ToS, is not illegal - but Wartune does, as per the last quote, reserve the right to disable the account if they feel appropriate. But the reality is that they reserve that right regardless, since it's their property - without notice or reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X