No announcement yet.

which has better stats apollo or hades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which has better stats apollo or hades?

Which has better base stats hades or apollo?

they have the same base stats

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
      they have the same base stats
      ty for reply, what about the stat they increase (i.e how gaia increases atk and iris increases def)

Comment

Hades 5% pdef
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Hades 5% pdef
          is it just pdef or mdef too like iris?

Comment

just 5% pdef

Comment

As I see in the wartune china, all use evolved gaia or evolved emperor queen.
              Very few use hades, as it costs way more and really doesn't give too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                As I see in the wartune china, all use evolved gaia or evolved emperor queen.
                Very few use hades, as it costs way more and really doesn't give too much.
                o.O Emperor Queen? what kind of sylph is that....unless your talking about Ceberus the evolved form of Amazon Queen....Hercules is definitely more common while aegis, athena (me xD) and ceberus are fewer in numbers. I'll probably stick to my apollo and evolve it to have the same name as my toon =P will still keep hercules for PVE uses XD getting to lv 18 spire alone gives 5.1m Can only imagine if we clear all 24 lvls in spire how much exp that would give. Sadly the max exp cap at 800k...hopefully we get advanced talents patched soon...been losing months worth of exp like the few others in the maxed exp range now....if only we can build exp warehouses =P
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Advanced talents? I'm aware of advanced fate (dragon), advanced soul engraving, advanced skills, advanced clothing (stats), advanced gear refining (god cast), advanced sylphs (evolution), advanced battle ground (level 80 only), but I don't remember advanced talents. Can you refresh my memory or direct me to a link that covers it?

Comment

none yet XD its just my own wishful thinking for a new system to use all that stagnant exp which otherwise gets wasted. stuck with maxed 800m exp with nothing to spend it on while getting 40 - 50+m exp a day...for months...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Well, there's a lot of stuff we don't know because it hasn't been translated from the chinese version. There's a LOT of content coming up that's mainly for level 80s. I think it's possible that exp would be a currency for some things. Dunno, but it doesn't seem unreasonable.

Comment

Working...
                      X