Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Delphic Death Star's Stun Chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delritha
    started a topic Delphic Death Star's Stun Chance

Delphic Death Star's Stun Chance

I find it VERY hard to understand the major difference in stun chance with an Archer's Delphic Death Star's Stun chance. The proc rate for this ability is 50%, not affected by HS protection. First of all Why have a stun on this ability in the first place. It's mostly used for PvP but why have it this high of a proc. Mages have a SIMILAR ability, Delphic Hell Thunder, but that is only a 10% proc rate. Knights don't even have an ability that stuns. Why not remove the stun component from Delphic Hell Thunder and Delphic Death Star. We already have a stun with HS and the Amnesia rune if your lucky enough to get one. Why add a third to the mix? At the very least lower the proc chance of the stun to 20-30% AT MOST. 50% proc chance is just too high to counter. Or allow it to be affected by HS resistance.
    Last edited by R224566182; 03-04-2014, 12:48 PM.

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Originally posted by peterpeter2 View Post
    Knights 2 shields? Nope.
    But I'm OK with archer's delphic stun. Only thing which should be removed is that mages shouldn't be able to heal themselves- with high HP they are becoming unbeatable.
    News Flash: Mages counter Knights. Versus good Archers, our heals don't count for much.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Knights 2 shields? Nope.
    But I'm OK with archer's delphic stun. Only thing which should be removed is that mages shouldn't be able to heal themselves- with high HP they are becoming unbeatable.
    My guess is you are playing a knight, and you want to be beating a mage consistently.

Edit: People are bloody jokers. They play a class and they want their class to beat the other 2 classes consistently.
    Last edited by CondorHero; 03-05-2014, 12:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Knights 2 shields? Nope.
    Agoran Shield an Apollo Shield.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Knights 2 shields? Nope.
    OOPS. Someone needs to check out the knights skills don't they.

They have a personal shield and also a shield that helps the whole team. That makes 2 shields in my book

Leave a comment:

• peterpeter2
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    mages have a lot of heals, knights have 2 shields, archers have a not that great bloodthirsty and a 50% chance to stun with death start, its called balance
    people use it on me after they hs me for 3 turns so it doesnt really matters lol
    Knights 2 shields? Nope.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    mages have a lot of heals, knights have 2 shields, archers have a not that great bloodthirsty and a 50% chance to stun with death start, its called balance
    people use it on me after they hs me for 3 turns so it doesnt really matters lol

Leave a comment:

• ball0n
    replied
    mage version have lower chance to stun but higher damage.
    knight have EDD which have insane damage to single target, aprox 2x delphic death star
    Last edited by ball0n; 03-04-2014, 02:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R224566182
    replied
    Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
    50% is normal since the dds need 100 rage to be casted
    Then why is it that a Mage who has a similar ability (also costs 100 rage) is only 10%? What about a Knight who doesn't have an ability that stuns AT ALL. The Knights' Enhanced Delphic Destroyer is also 100 rage but only extra thing it has is a chance at 30 extra rage. That argument is not really valid if you look at the other classes.

Leave a comment:

• CenterPice
    replied
    50% is normal since the dds need 100 rage to be casted

Leave a comment:

• R224566182
    replied
    I beg to differ....50% is still one in two chance of proccing. Just today out of six times I got hit with it in both arenas (four times) and Battlegrounds (two times), I got hit by it five times (only once during Arena where it didn't proc on me). So not seeing proc much either means you are not paying attention, it's only proccing on the troops and not on the player, or flat out lying.
    Last edited by R224566182; 03-04-2014, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    no thank you i like it at 50% i dont see it proc that much

Leave a comment:

Working...
X