Wartune, V.I.P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune, V.I.P

There should be some kind of loyalty bones for v.i.p members, R2 gives us a free weekly prize but you get all that in the game anyway, even the vip tokens, the stuff you get from wheel you also get from in game, e.g guild blessing, If R2 made a loyalty bones, it should contain extra sylph tokens and Mara, ECT..... to help build BR and depending on your v.i.p. status depends on what you get. This might entice other players to become v.i.p. members also because it will be worth it.

KillerTron (S305)

dose R2 actually read or reply to anything on this fourm??????

Comment

Should not hurt rise Whisp frome 5 x to 20 x per week and give us 10-15 Mahra.

Or rise the amout depends of VIP lvls its just Tokens some rise and some other stuff. and V.I.P Wheels give only Gold Daru and **** stuff is not possibol to make lvl 7 gem frome it.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by R221725198 View Post
        There should be some kind of loyalty bones for v.i.p members, R2 gives us a free weekly prize but you get all that in the game anyway, even the vip tokens, the stuff you get from wheel you also get from in game, e.g guild blessing, If R2 made a loyalty bones, it should contain extra sylph tokens and Mara, ECT..... to help build BR and depending on your v.i.p. status depends on what you get. This might entice other players to become v.i.p. members also because it will be worth it.

KillerTron (S305)
        like the idea but if they did add more stuff they would just jack up the prize
        Mage: level 80
        Battle rating:guess
        Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Working...
        X