Skeloton Keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeloton Keys

Where is the best place to use skeleton keys for crypt keys and socketing rods? Is a multiplayer dungeon always a better place to use a skeleton key over a single player dungeon?

Lastly, is there a level 80 summoner once the new level 80 gear, multiplayer dungeon and single player dungeon come out?

No summoners after the one in Demon temple. I personally alternate blitzing the two 70-80 dungeons and typically get 4-5 crypt keys a week. It's luck so...

Comment

skeleton keys only useful for opening mystery chests whether they're in multiplayer dungeon or single player. pretty much useless elsewhere since lv 70 dungeons onwards won't have summoner. Lv 80 equipment can only be synthesized by sacrificing a leg 70 gear + necessary materials. There is no normal lv 80 gear/accessories so you'll need to farm a leg 70 full set + accessories before u can get lv 80. So if you gotten 3k keys from recent mount events due to using up the massive stockpile of whips u had recently, good luck spending them all xD will probably last u more than a yr of spending at least 9 keys a day and not getting any back from mystery chests and altar spins...
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

So far, for Crypt keys i have had the best luck in Delphinian Swamp and Buradoths Grave. The drops rate have been really great for me.
        Last edited by RandallWho; 03-04-2014, 10:08 PM.

Comment

pfft....I just spam it all on either of the final 2 solo dungeon depending on mood. I get crypt keys like every few days...helps me with delaying my renewal purchases of crypt keys from shop due to spending 4 keys a day (3 for necro and 1 for cata) to get more gems. Could care less about the exp since i'm maxed anyway...can't get anymore than 800m exp....sadly...
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Never seen a socketing rod from anywhere but the guild wheel, but as few have said Buradoth's grave is a good campaign to blitz for crypt keys. My mage is lvl66, so since I'm in need of xp for talents and seal I blitz Palace of Corruption. The final day of the valentine boxes, I used 160 stamina and got 4 crypt keys.

Comment

Working...
            X