Maintenance rant thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance rant thread.

Since there is nowhere to rant about the new patch and how long maintenance is taking, I started one here. Please feel free to rant, rave, complain and post all your suggestions here. IE fix lag, this patch sucks, when is maintenance over, give us auction house.....etc and so on, ad infinitum, ad nauseam.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Anyone who would complain that maintenance is too long is either a kid or a no-life, sometimes both.
    Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

I just like to beach about things, and I miss the extended 6000 page long maintenance thread

Comment

Most of them will be here soon, don't worry. I'm sure when they get home / woke up from sleep (depending on where they are from), you'll see not just 6000 pages, maybe 6000 threads.
        Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

yeah, tired of reading 6000 threads, just send them all this way

Comment

or u are just a rubbish players, go home u are done here, are gamers and bored people and guess what u are bored child

Comment

This was for Khirsant .

Comment

ahahaha, I work nights and play most of my wartune at night, so when maintenance comes, I am bored at work

Comment

Nice, Idea now atleast other threads stay Rant-free for a while
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                    Nice, Idea now atleast other threads stay Rant-free for a while
                    I prefer all my rants/trolls in once place ... so much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Khyrsanth View Post
                      Anyone who would complain that maintenance is too long is either a kid or a no-life, sometimes both.
                      and who are you, animal?
                      All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Fix the LAG!!!

Comment

closing comment on maintenance? that's lame R2games.
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                            closing comment on maintenance? that's lame R2games.
                            I know, right? But actually its smart in one way, cuz it clears all the clutter, but dumb cuz nobody can find it

don't they know we just like to complain on that thread? Now really, how much longer is maintenance?

Comment

Gogogo maintenance end!!!:d
                              IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                              X