Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

your events are missing some info maybe.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your events are missing some info maybe.

Description: Go on a Treasure Hunt the required number of times and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    Complete a Treasure Hunt (5): 50,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Exploration Artifact x1
    Complete a Treasure Hunt (10): 100,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x10, Lucky Clover x1

So far I managed 4 , and thats max, I can get 3 more in today and 1 from the 5 reward, meaning 8.... 10 is impossible to achieve?!! Nice math for you devs, maybe you missed to improve it by adding balen functions there. Also dont say you can keep the attempts from a day to another, I know that and it means u would miss 1-2 days of the event at all, same end thing. Also your exploration artifact is actually infinity wheel,adds just 1 attempt.

also no hades skills in shop, ALSO 480 LUCKY CLOVERS FOR COMMON HADES (IN DESCRIPTION) while letter are blue and we have to suppose we get a RARE??? EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE TOMORROW AND 100K GOLD PLEASE...i wonder if i sucked that hard in my job i would be able to continue...
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

yeah I wouldnt buy hades just yet, since they didnt add skills too they might either nerf the skills or take them 3 months to add them, either way means hades sucks for quite some time at least.

Comment

You gain 1 free attempt every 6 hours. if you want to complete the quest(finish 10 times), dont do treasure hunt today, save it for tomorrow.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

1 attempt per 6h is very pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
            1 attempt per 6h is very pathetic.
            well, at least we dont have to afk in front of a stupid statue to add free attempts.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

skills are available once u obtain hades (did not get btw :P) so no need for maintenance :P just the typo for hades seal...
              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

they are lazy more and more no skills for hades in shop plus event card hunt 10 per day and attempt reset every 5+ hours

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                  skills are available once u obtain hades (did not get btw :P) so no need for maintenance :P just the typo for hades seal...
                  well are they available in shop or through sylph button ...they should be added in shop like it is with other skills

Comment

update people with hades can see skills but they cant buy em, AS I SAID EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE NAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
                      Description: Go on a Treasure Hunt the required number of times and be rewarded.

Rewards:

So far I managed 4 , and thats max, I can get 3 more in today and 1 from the 5 reward, meaning 8.... 10 is impossible to achieve?!! Nice math for you devs, maybe you missed to improve it by adding balen functions there. Also dont say you can keep the attempts from a day to another, I know that and it means u would miss 1-2 days of the event at all, same end thing. Also your exploration artifact is actually infinity wheel,adds just 1 attempt.
                      well some info for you then .. the attempts stack so if you wait 60 hours you have have 10/10 and they don't reset to 3 daily as they don't ever reset... as for event its do 10 and collect as it goes over 7 days
                      Cyanide
                      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                      Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                        well some info for you then .. the attempts stack so if you wait 60 hours you have have 10/10 and they don't reset to 3 daily as they don't ever reset... as for event its do 10 and collect as it goes over 7 days
                        that's great then. We need 3 days to get 1 clover. So 2 clovers max from this event. Someone should tell PCity they had hired an intellectually challenged person to do the events for us. They should try harder to get someone who is intellectually competent (especially in maths). Seriously...none of the events so far had resulted in us getting so little free event pieces in a week itself. Its usually at least 1 piece a per day of the event...not 1 piece per 3 days. They have really sunk to a new low in failure to count...I'm sure the kids in the nurseries can count better than this =S
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

first of allescription: Go on a Treasure Hunt the required number of times and be rewarded.

Rewards:

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

^ sais it can be completed once /day, if you keep all attempts you lose 2 daysrewards anyway, which is no good, as some info for you, dumb. 2nd the event shouldbe tops do 3-5 /day not 5-10 and even most useless rewards for it, learn to count. If you would have bothered to read my first post u can see there I said I know they dont reset.

Comment

Deleted this post

Comment

the attempts stack so if you wait 60 hours you have have 10/10 and they don't reset to 3 daily as they don't ever reset... as for event its do 10 and collect as it goes over 7 days
                              Thanks for the info about the attempts stacking

Comment

Working...
                              X