Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your events are missing some info maybe.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyraha
    started a topic your events are missing some info maybe.

your events are missing some info maybe.

Description: Go on a Treasure Hunt the required number of times and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    Complete a Treasure Hunt (5): 50,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Exploration Artifact x1
    Complete a Treasure Hunt (10): 100,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x10, Lucky Clover x1

So far I managed 4 , and thats max, I can get 3 more in today and 1 from the 5 reward, meaning 8.... 10 is impossible to achieve?!! Nice math for you devs, maybe you missed to improve it by adding balen functions there. Also dont say you can keep the attempts from a day to another, I know that and it means u would miss 1-2 days of the event at all, same end thing. Also your exploration artifact is actually infinity wheel,adds just 1 attempt.

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by RandallWho View Post
    or they chose some that knows how to make events that screw us over...
    Anyone can do it. You don't need special skills to know how to make events that will screw ppl. All they have to do is have the events be done daily for entire duration to get 1 event piece and if u miss any days u get nothing. Then set the exchange rate as high as it is now. Or have quests that doesn't give event pieces. These are easily examples of events that screw us. This card hunter event is an example of an idiot who cannot count or went to work on creating events after not sleeping for a week and left their brain at home or in the toilet bowl.

Leave a comment:

• RandallWho
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    that's great then. We need 3 days to get 1 clover. So 2 clovers max from this event. Someone should tell PCity they had hired an intellectually challenged person to do the events for us. They should try harder to get someone who is intellectually competent (especially in maths). Seriously...none of the events so far had resulted in us getting so little free event pieces in a week itself. Its usually at least 1 piece a per day of the event...not 1 piece per 3 days. They have really sunk to a new low in failure to count...I'm sure the kids in the nurseries can count better than this =S
    or they chose some that knows how to make events that screw us over...

Leave a comment:

• RandallWho
    replied
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    the attempts stack so if you wait 60 hours you have have 10/10 and they don't reset to 3 daily as they don't ever reset... as for event its do 10 and collect as it goes over 7 days
    Thanks for the info about the attempts stacking

Leave a comment:

• RandallWho
    replied
    Deleted this post

Leave a comment:

• Kyraha
    replied
    well some info for you then .. the attempts stack so if you wait 60 hours you have have 10/10 and they don't reset to 3 daily as they don't ever reset... as for event its do 10 and collect as it goes over 7 days
    first of allescription: Go on a Treasure Hunt the required number of times and be rewarded.

Rewards:

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

^ sais it can be completed once /day, if you keep all attempts you lose 2 daysrewards anyway, which is no good, as some info for you, dumb. 2nd the event shouldbe tops do 3-5 /day not 5-10 and even most useless rewards for it, learn to count. If you would have bothered to read my first post u can see there I said I know they dont reset.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    well some info for you then .. the attempts stack so if you wait 60 hours you have have 10/10 and they don't reset to 3 daily as they don't ever reset... as for event its do 10 and collect as it goes over 7 days
    that's great then. We need 3 days to get 1 clover. So 2 clovers max from this event. Someone should tell PCity they had hired an intellectually challenged person to do the events for us. They should try harder to get someone who is intellectually competent (especially in maths). Seriously...none of the events so far had resulted in us getting so little free event pieces in a week itself. Its usually at least 1 piece a per day of the event...not 1 piece per 3 days. They have really sunk to a new low in failure to count...I'm sure the kids in the nurseries can count better than this =S

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
    Description: Go on a Treasure Hunt the required number of times and be rewarded.

Rewards:

So far I managed 4 , and thats max, I can get 3 more in today and 1 from the 5 reward, meaning 8.... 10 is impossible to achieve?!! Nice math for you devs, maybe you missed to improve it by adding balen functions there. Also dont say you can keep the attempts from a day to another, I know that and it means u would miss 1-2 days of the event at all, same end thing. Also your exploration artifact is actually infinity wheel,adds just 1 attempt.

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    update people with hades can see skills but they cant buy em, AS I SAID EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE NAO!!!

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    skills are available once u obtain hades (did not get btw :P) so no need for maintenance :P just the typo for hades seal...
    well are they available in shop or through sylph button ...they should be added in shop like it is with other skills

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    they are lazy more and more no skills for hades in shop plus event card hunt 10 per day and attempt reset every 5+ hours

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    skills are available once u obtain hades (did not get btw :P) so no need for maintenance :P just the typo for hades seal...

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    1 attempt per 6h is very pathetic.
    well, at least we dont have to afk in front of a stupid statue to add free attempts.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    1 attempt per 6h is very pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    You gain 1 free attempt every 6 hours. if you want to complete the quest(finish 10 times), dont do treasure hunt today, save it for tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X