Cards - Infinity Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards - Infinity Wheel

Any Idea how many attempts this adds to the Treasure Hunt?
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

1 wheel add 1 attempt. i thought it was pretty easy to figure out...
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      1 wheel add 1 attempt. i thought it was pretty easy to figure out...
      Idk, didn't get one yet was hoping it might be more
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

well...there was one that came with the free novice summoner pack everyone gets. And someone should tell the person who made the card hunter event that waiting 6 hrs for 1 attempt means we get only 7 attempts a day if we wait the full 24hrs. So they should kindly provide some advise on where we can get our hands on more infinity wheel outside of this event itself. Otherwise it'll b impossible to hit 10 attempts a day....unless they live in a different dimension which has more than 42 hrs in a day....someone should get that guy a calculator to count....
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

or you can simply saved today's attempt so you can do 10 tomorrow.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i have already done 6 attempts, the trick was to do it when servers came up
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              well...there was one that came with the free novice summoner pack everyone gets. And someone should tell the person who made the card hunter event that waiting 6 hrs for 1 attempt means we get only 7 attempts a day if we wait the full 24hrs. So they should kindly provide some advise on where we can get our hands on more infinity wheel outside of this event itself. Otherwise it'll b impossible to hit 10 attempts a day....unless they live in a different dimension which has more than 42 hrs in a day....someone should get that guy a calculator to count....
              they stack from day to day

Comment

damn buddy of mine got purple 100stat in all and its max cant be upgraded

Comment

Originally posted by RandallWho View Post
                  Well that's good.
                  Cards are a weird feature. Could have been more simpler.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                  I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                  :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by RandallWho View Post
                    That's not the point lol...the point is how is anyone going to get 10 attempts a day when there's only 24 hrs in a day which means if you sleep in-between waiting times and do not need to go work, you at best get 4 attempts a day. And from what I saw, we don't get 3 daily attempts too, so day 1 is 7 attempts, days 2 - infinity is 4 attempts a day. How is anyone going to get 5/10 attempts a day if they want to complete the quest on a daily basis. Which is why only an idiot who cannot count will be able to come up with such an event.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      That's not the point lol...the point is how is anyone going to get 10 attempts a day when there's only 24 hrs in a day which means if you sleep in-between waiting times and do not need to go work, you at best get 4 attempts a day. And from what I saw, we don't get 3 daily attempts too, so day 1 is 7 attempts, days 2 - infinity is 4 attempts a day. How is anyone going to get 5/10 attempts a day if they want to complete the quest on a daily basis. Which is why only an idiot who cannot count will be able to come up with such an event.
                      That's the thing, you DON'T have to do 10 attempts a day everyday.
                      Notice that the gave 2 kinds of rewards: one for 5 attempts and the other for 10. one for the people who never plan things, and other one for people who are smart enough.

Comment

You don't need to "plan"

It's either 2~3 Infinity Wheel vs 10 SC and 1 clover... which do you choose?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          You don't need to "plan"

It's either 2~3 Infinity Wheel vs 10 SC and 1 clover... which do you choose?
                          correction: 2 infinity wheel vs 10 sc, 1 clover, and 1 infinity wheel (assuming we ignore the golds and daru).

Comment

Think I'll go with 6 infinity wheel... 30 sc is like nothing with Jewel Hunt, and 3 clover... how much's that going to do? lol

Not like 3 Clover's going to give you Apollo seal... at most it's just another 100 SC (if you can get 7 more extra), otherwise, good luck with your 120k daru...

^
                            6 day of event, 1 infinity wheel per day = 6 infinity wheel
                            you get 10 sc, 1 clover, 1 infinity wheel every 2 day = 30 sc, 3 clover, 3 infinity wheel

50k gold, 20k daru x 6 = 300k gold, 120k daru
                            100k gold x 3 = 300k gold

basically comes down to

3 infinity wheel 120k daru VS 3 clover, 30 SC
                            or
                            3 infinity wheel VS 3 clover

which one worth more?

Basing on how we probably won't get anymore unlimited SC/whip with event tokens... clover seems worthless after you obtain enough to get Mahra, unless that 3 clover turns something like 57 clover into 60...
                            Last edited by anichaos; 03-06-2014, 01:35 AM.

Comment

basically, it boils down to 1 infinity wheel vs 1 clover.
                              Yeah, 1 infinity wheel sounds better at the moment, especially if there will be an unlimited sc engrave event that gives clover. But i will be annoyed if i ended with 27 clover when the events ends because i do 5 hunts everyday.
                              So yeah, im just taking it safe. Afterall the hype for card hunts will died down eventually, like when we first have Fate Wheel.

Comment

Working...
                              X