Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anichaos
    replied
    Think I'll go with 6 infinity wheel... 30 sc is like nothing with Jewel Hunt, and 3 clover... how much's that going to do? lol

Not like 3 Clover's going to give you Apollo seal... at most it's just another 100 SC (if you can get 7 more extra), otherwise, good luck with your 120k daru...

^
    6 day of event, 1 infinity wheel per day = 6 infinity wheel
    you get 10 sc, 1 clover, 1 infinity wheel every 2 day = 30 sc, 3 clover, 3 infinity wheel

50k gold, 20k daru x 6 = 300k gold, 120k daru
    100k gold x 3 = 300k gold

basically comes down to

3 infinity wheel 120k daru VS 3 clover, 30 SC
    or
    3 infinity wheel VS 3 clover

which one worth more?

Basing on how we probably won't get anymore unlimited SC/whip with event tokens... clover seems worthless after you obtain enough to get Mahra, unless that 3 clover turns something like 57 clover into 60...
    Last edited by anichaos; 03-06-2014, 01:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    You don't need to "plan"

It's either 2~3 Infinity Wheel vs 10 SC and 1 clover... which do you choose?
    correction: 2 infinity wheel vs 10 sc, 1 clover, and 1 infinity wheel (assuming we ignore the golds and daru).

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    You don't need to "plan"

It's either 2~3 Infinity Wheel vs 10 SC and 1 clover... which do you choose?

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    That's not the point lol...the point is how is anyone going to get 10 attempts a day when there's only 24 hrs in a day which means if you sleep in-between waiting times and do not need to go work, you at best get 4 attempts a day. And from what I saw, we don't get 3 daily attempts too, so day 1 is 7 attempts, days 2 - infinity is 4 attempts a day. How is anyone going to get 5/10 attempts a day if they want to complete the quest on a daily basis. Which is why only an idiot who cannot count will be able to come up with such an event.
    That's the thing, you DON'T have to do 10 attempts a day everyday.
    Notice that the gave 2 kinds of rewards: one for 5 attempts and the other for 10. one for the people who never plan things, and other one for people who are smart enough.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by RandallWho View Post
    they stack from day to day
    That's not the point lol...the point is how is anyone going to get 10 attempts a day when there's only 24 hrs in a day which means if you sleep in-between waiting times and do not need to go work, you at best get 4 attempts a day. And from what I saw, we don't get 3 daily attempts too, so day 1 is 7 attempts, days 2 - infinity is 4 attempts a day. How is anyone going to get 5/10 attempts a day if they want to complete the quest on a daily basis. Which is why only an idiot who cannot count will be able to come up with such an event.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Originally posted by RandallWho View Post
    Well that's good.
    Cards are a weird feature. Could have been more simpler.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    damn buddy of mine got purple 100stat in all and its max cant be upgraded

Leave a comment:

• RandallWho
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    well...there was one that came with the free novice summoner pack everyone gets. And someone should tell the person who made the card hunter event that waiting 6 hrs for 1 attempt means we get only 7 attempts a day if we wait the full 24hrs. So they should kindly provide some advise on where we can get our hands on more infinity wheel outside of this event itself. Otherwise it'll b impossible to hit 10 attempts a day....unless they live in a different dimension which has more than 42 hrs in a day....someone should get that guy a calculator to count....

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    i have already done 6 attempts, the trick was to do it when servers came up

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    or you can simply saved today's attempt so you can do 10 tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    well...there was one that came with the free novice summoner pack everyone gets. And someone should tell the person who made the card hunter event that waiting 6 hrs for 1 attempt means we get only 7 attempts a day if we wait the full 24hrs. So they should kindly provide some advise on where we can get our hands on more infinity wheel outside of this event itself. Otherwise it'll b impossible to hit 10 attempts a day....unless they live in a different dimension which has more than 42 hrs in a day....someone should get that guy a calculator to count....

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    1 wheel add 1 attempt. i thought it was pretty easy to figure out...
    Idk, didn't get one yet was hoping it might be more

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    1 wheel add 1 attempt. i thought it was pretty easy to figure out...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X