Price of Apollo and Hades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of Apollo and Hades

So the price of hades is about 2.5x what the price for apollo is (by price i mean exchange tokens). My question is, since both hades and apollo have the same basic stats, whats the incentive for those that didnt get apollo when it first came out to get hades?

Id also like to point out that the description for the hades says common sylph, and if its a common sylph, isnt that more of a disincentive? though by all likelyhood, thats probably just another typo by r2, but you never know.

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    So the price of hades is about 2.5x what the price for apollo is (by price i mean exchange tokens). My question is, since both hades and apollo have the same basic stats, whats the incentive for those that didnt get apollo when it first came out to get hades?

Id also like to point out that the description for the hades says common sylph, and if its a common sylph, isnt that more of a disincentive? though by all likelyhood, thats probably just another typo by r2, but you never know.
    none they just wanna get as much possible money from hades sylph. R2/Proficient city no there is something most human beings have and that is to always get the newest stuff and get it right away before evryone else. So they use this to make as much possible money from the event. Seems logical huh?

Comment

i have them both, just got hades from boxes

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post

For those that didn't get apollo doesn't mean they must get it. Apollo not that useful for mages in many things. So why would they have any reason to get it? Hades or AQ would be better for PVP and Gaia for PVE. But seeing as its 480 pieces for a measly blue hades...its better if one could get it from opening a few boxes rather than buying till one gets 480 clovers....
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          For those that didn't get apollo doesn't mean they must get it. Apollo not that useful for mages in many things. So why would they have any reason to get it? Hades or AQ would be better for PVP and Gaia for PVE. But seeing as its 480 pieces for a measly blue hades...its better if one could get it from opening a few boxes rather than buying till one gets 480 clovers....
          I use gaia for all, but would like to get Apollo since its matk sylph and archers/knights scream against matk since low mdef(gb,3x3 arena)

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
            I use gaia for all, but would like to get Apollo since its matk sylph and archers/knights scream against matk since low mdef(gb,3x3 arena)
            True. Although half the time I use Gaia for Group Arena anyways since its mostly 1 skill 1 kill with my stats to most opponents. I only need Apollo when I'm fighting a team of opponents that has around 120k BR and above, otherwise Gaia is usually enough for me to solo them =P (even if its a team of mages...) Hades would be fun to have though especially for sylph arena. Hades + Apollo will basically cover all the sylph types...with 1 Gaia as backup dmg dealer XD
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
            X