Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Disparacy in strength

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disparacy in strength

Once upon a time, in a time long forgotten, the difference in strength between the highest br person in my time zone and me was about 30k. Now the difference is 100k (60k camparing it to the 2nd place person). So what are the current reasons for this disparancy?

1) Did i not cash enough?
    2) Were there too many extreme balanors events?
    3)a mixture of both?

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    Once upon a time, in a time long forgotten, the difference in strength between the highest br person in my time zone and me was about 30k. Now the difference is 100k (60k camparing it to the 2nd place person). So what are the current reasons for this disparancy?

1) Did i not cash enough?
    2) Were there too many extreme balanors events?
    3)a mixture of both?
    cashers always get stronger while medium /light non-cashers always get weaker its how things go, deal with it. Like in real life richer pepole get richer poor pepole stay poor.

Comment

More new patch coming more difference streng between medium light non and hard casher this how game is going

Comment

your too weak that is why

Comment

I think he forgot 1 important reason as well....did he play 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a yr on WT to ensure he get everything possible in the most efficient way. If one misses crucial quests/events, they end up losing a mount or wings or other stuff that also adds to the toon's strength. Offline time is equally harmful to one's BR when done at the wrong times =P.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
          X