Card system countdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card system countdown

Pls change the cd of the attempts 6h for 1 attempt is too much!

not really its the same cooldown for everybody

Comment

It should be about 4 hours or so. That would be reasonable or hopefully later on they give us more of those things to up our attempts?

Comment

I agree, they clearly didn't think this one over. However, if we didn't have an event to do treasure hunt x10 in one day, the 6hr cd would be ok. But it's not possible to do it 10x in 24hrs when you only get 1 attempt every 6hrs.

Comment

i agreee......make 2h or 3hr...its better ppl not boring to wait!

Comment

Even if not change the cd mb add 2 attempts per 6h wont be that imbalanced.

Comment

lol we have event 10x treasure hunt...but they make 5h for 1 TH? how we can do finish that even )

Comment

i have a question . we can 10 a day right? if so how can we do 10 with 6 hour cd? i mean in a day we only have 24 hours. it makes max of 4 times. please explain me how this works. i have no idea.@_@ and i tried to leave it as it is so see if it gets accumulates but it gets stop at 1 and not accumulate as it says.
                and also for the event how can we capture 5 in a day? it resets at 00:00

Comment

on top of all there are no other ways to get TH except the online bonus witch started today

Comment

Originally posted by R26087469 View Post
                    i agreee......make 2h or 3hr...its better ppl not boring to wait!
                    i agree too. nobody will wait for 6 hours, they just leave and come back later.
                    but with 2-3 hrs would be incentive to wait when they are about to quit just a "quarter of or half an hour" to have another trial

Comment

Working...
                    X