Treasure hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure hunt

Can someone explain how it's possible to do treasure hunt x10 in 1 day if every 6hrs you only get 1 attempt?

Save up attempts

Comment

Originally posted by 12codeman61 View Post
      Save up attempts
      There has to be another way if current event is to do it 10x in a day

Comment

In a 24 hour day you can do 4 attempt if you do every 6 hours, that added to the initial 3 is 7 attempts. Those 7 attempts will give you one infinity wheel for an 8th attempt. This is in an ideal situation, which for many will never happen. Thus it goes down to luck of gettting 2 or more infinity wheels in your hunts to do the total 10. With all this being said, it is an extremely stupid event that even VIPs dont like because of improbability.

EDIT: To make the event even more stupid. The hot event resests at midnight server time, but the attempts dont reset till 5am server time. This means that 3 attempts per day for initial then 3 more if do every 6 hours for total of 6 attemps. Then get the 1 attempt from hot event of doing 5 and need 3 infinity wheels from luck.
        Last edited by Zeak42; 03-05-2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

I don't think its just VIPs. I think anyone with a brain who can count how many hours there are in a day and how many attempts one can do will not like it. Obviously the creator of this event either lacks a brain, is intellectually challenged, absolutely unable to comprehend maths, illiterate, blind, brain dead, mentally disabled, suffered from growth stunt in regards to their brain, created the popular theory of 1+1 = 4, high on drugs and should be arrested by the police, etc. They should at least do a brain scan to check that there's a brain instead of an amoeba....hiring idiots to make events is seriously making even their management look like idiots.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Dude why should those of us high on drugs be arrested be the police? That's harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              In a 24 hour day you can do 4 attempt if you do every 6 hours, that added to the initial 3 is 7 attempts. Those 7 attempts will give you one infinity wheel for an 8th attempt. This is in an ideal situation, which for many will never happen. Thus it goes down to luck of gettting 2 or more infinity wheels in your hunts to do the total 10. With all this being said, it is an extremely stupid event that even VIPs dont like because of improbability.

EDIT: To make the event even more stupid. The hot event resests at midnight server time, but the attempts dont reset till 5am server time. This means that 3 attempts per day for initial then 3 more if do every 6 hours for total of 6 attemps. Then get the 1 attempt from hot event of doing 5 and need 3 infinity wheels from luck.
              no "3 attempts per day for initial"
              no need "do every 6 hours"
              wait 30 hours, and u have 5 attempts
              wait 60 hours, u have 10

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                I don't think its just VIPs. I think anyone with a brain who can count how many hours there are in a day and how many attempts one can do will not like it. Obviously the creator of this event either lacks a brain, is intellectually challenged, absolutely unable to comprehend maths, illiterate, blind, brain dead, mentally disabled, suffered from growth stunt in regards to their brain, created the popular theory of 1+1 = 4, high on drugs and should be arrested by the police, etc. They should at least do a brain scan to check that there's a brain instead of an amoeba....hiring idiots to make events is seriously making even their management look like idiots.
                Haha I liked the names you used to describe the creator

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  Great job offending all my handicapped family members.,
                  Uncle, Great Aunt, Cousin Jim, and my grandmother.
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Atempts reset at 05? some one told you can gather 10 by waiting but if they reset....

Comment

how we can do the treasure hunts? i don't which token to get there

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
                        Atempts reset at 05? some one told you can gather 10 by waiting but if they reset....
                        they don't reset, on S1 i was able to gather 10
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I think it's better to just do the 5x a day instead of saving up 2~3 days for one 10x...

basically getting 2~3 Infinity Wheel vs 10 SC and 1 event token.... lol...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            I think it's better to just do the 5x a day instead of saving up 2~3 days for one 10x...

basically getting 2~3 Infinity Wheel vs 10 SC and 1 event token.... lol...
                            to be precise, it's 2 infinity wheel + 100k gold + 40k daru VS 1 infinity wheel + 150k gold + 20k daru + 10 sc + 1 lucky clover.
                            remember when you done the 10 attempt run you can also claim for the 5 times too.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                              no "3 attempts per day for initial"
                              no need "do every 6 hours"
                              wait 30 hours, and u have 5 attempts
                              wait 60 hours, u have 10
                              This is a good idea. However the hot event resets at midnight. I did 7 attempts on day one and at midnight server time it reset to 0 attempts. Thus the idea is null and void.

Comment

Working...
                              X