im your number one FAN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im your number one FAN

hello my dearest friend i am your number one fans and follower of this game but now im so sad because i cant buy BALENS even small amount because of the status of my life however i will continue to play this game because i love it....my concern is how about those who cant buy balens like me so means no rewards for US?? im so jealous those who can purchase VIP and balens coz they have a nice rewards and equipment

Originally posted by loloyopaw View Post
    hello my dearest friend i am your number one fans and follower of this game but now im so sad because i cant buy BALENS even small amount because of the status of my life however i will continue to play this game because i love it....my concern is how about those who cant buy balens like me so means no rewards for US?? im so jealous those who can purchase VIP and balens coz they have a nice rewards and equipment
    I'm sorry about your situation in life .
    You can get balens through free offers though some of them don't work/depending on your country. There is also Bound Balens. You can use them to purchase most of the stuff that people get. In the future, hopefully R2 could make a VIP system using balens in-game. That would be very cool to have and would help people like you in your situation.
    “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
    It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
    lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
    which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

Thank you so much Ms or Mr AngelGaia for responding my corcern im realy greatful and i hope soon i will become a vip member and have lots of BALENS

Comment

Working...
      X